spending time with them.

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞"
"𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐢 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮"
"𝐢 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞"
"𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡, 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 <𝟑"
───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
(all platonic, short)

the second coming, green, yellow,
red and blue ❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙
══════════════════
(don't worry, this won't clash with how you previously met these guys! :))

"How long do you sleep everyday?" Blue asked.
The Second Coming grumbled, "Not enough."
You irresistibly cracked a laugh at his response.

You found yourself playing a game of truth or dare with Red, TSC, Yellow, Blue and Green. You were doing this so you could get to know them better, and generally, have some little fun and shits and giggles with the cast of stickmen whenever all of you were free.

Well, part of the reason was to prevent nearly half of them from surprising The Second Coming with explosive cake batter bombs under his bed blankets.

"Heeeeyy Y/N, truth or dare?" The Second Coming peered slightly closer to you. "Uhh," you thought for a small second. "Dare maybe? I don't even know."

"Oh that's about to be the biggest mistake of your life, hun-" Yellow teased, smirking. "Am I supposed to be scared if the dare he's about to give has something to do with us?" Red questioned as he hugged himself with a worried expression, clear undertones of worry in his voice.

"Yes," TSC smiled. "Y/N, I dare all of you to let us kiss you. Anywhere, except for the lips or anywhere weird. Red, you're up." As soon as The Second Coming had finished, you shuddered and panicked while quickly whipping your head to look at Red.

Oh shit.

"Oh?" Red tilted his head in an innocent manner as he got up from sitting criss-cross, approaching you. He gently held you by your shoulders, and pecked your forehead before smiling cutely, going back to his seat. You didn't have time to process what happened as you were already embarrassed out of your mind, the rest of the stickmen already bursting out excessive tears of joy while laughing their asses off.

"Hey what the fuck's so funny!" You tried to sound tough, clenching your fists.
"NOT MY FAULT YOU LOOK LIKE YOU CHOKED ON HOT SAUCE!" Yellow couldn't resist blurting out, as he held onto his stomach tightly and still giggling.

"Yellow, don't act so cocky, you're next," The Second Coming tried to keep up a poker face and not laugh. "Oh bet," he smirked, getting near you. God, this sly motherfucker.

Yellow gave you a weird "romantic" look as he gave you a small smooch on your cheek, cat-walking back to his seat, clearly full of pride. The rest of the group couldn't resist laughing out loud, seeing that you had grown desensitized to it already. "I could give another one if you want me to," he joked, earning a smack to the face from you.

"Alright Green, you're up," The Second Coming teased. "Fuck-" Green would curse, shakily approaching you.

After that, Green gently yet shakily took your hand and gave it a few small pecks, trying not to explode from embarrassment while blushing an obvious dark hue of green. It's like they all say, karma is a bitch. He got what was coming for him.

Blue stood up willingly, giving you a small peck on your nose while apologizing under his breath profusely, as he was afraid he might've accidentally made you uncomfortable.