She knew why he had frozen, though. He was touching her scar.

The scar she's gotten after she'd been operated on, and... He knew the story already, and as their breathing grew heavier, he pressed on.

His fingers grazed over the scar, making Madison's entire body shake in response. Then he paused and lifted his head, off looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face as he spoke, "I'm so sorry love. So sorry this happened and I wasn't there by your side. I..." He broke off, his voice cracking and hoarse as he spoke.

Tears burned at the back of her eyes, but she didn't want to worry about this, and letting a soft smile grace her lips, she gently said, "It's okay, Damien. I'm fine now, and this is all in the past, okay?"

At first, he just kept looking at her, not saying a word as his facial expression changed, and Madison's chest tightened as she finally read him quickly.

She could see anger in his eyes and something else. Regret perhaps?

No, there was no anger in his eyes: just regret and a rather sorrowful look.
"Fuck Maddie, I'm so sorry again, and I'll...."

Letting out a hiss, knowing he wouldn't stop talking about this tonight, Madison brought her palms and clasped his cheeks.

"Stop talking about this, okay." She started, and he wanted to say something, but she cut him off and, bringing his face down towards hers, she kissed him roughly.

They both moaned, and Madison felt her knees buckle under her. She tried pushing Damien onto his back, but he held on tight and steadied her beneath him.

Wrapping her hands around his neck, her fingers tangling in his hair, she deepened the kiss, and his mouth moved against hers

His hands were everywhere now, and it took only seconds before Madison felt the familiar pressure building between her legs, and she whimpered softly.

Her hand slid down his chest, grabbing his already rigid member, and she rubbed at it through the fabric of his boxer shorts

She didn't know what was coming over her, but she liked this behavior, and when Damien growled in response to her touch, she smirked, loving the sound.

Her other hand moved to grip his waistband, and gently pushing it down, she tore her lips away from his and whispered, "I need you, Damien. I need you badly. Please take me, and make me yours again."

He nodded once, taking her in his mouth again, and then lifting her, she wrapped her legs around him.

.......

Holding her ass with his large hands, Damien set Madison back on the bed, her back flat against the mattress and her thighs spread wide open for him.

She had her legs wrapped around his waist, and as he gently removed it, staring straight at her feminine core, the sight caused a fire to blaze deep within him.

She was so beautiful, in all her glory, and just for him alone.

Leaning forward, he placed a kiss along her ribs and trailed kisses down to her stomach. His hands roamed up her inner thighs, and she moaned in response.

"Damien..." She called out, and he could imagine her biting her lips at the same time.

"Oh D..." She called out again, this time with her legs clenching involuntarily when he touched the lace of her underwear.

"Maddie.." He breathed out in response, his voice heavy as he looked up at her with dark pupils dilating as he drank in the gorgeous sight of her half-naked.