Chapter 60

Chapter 60. Judgment "What we want is the lowest-cost victory. …

    "What?!" Clement slapped the table in disbelief, and stood up excitedly, "Why!"

    Then, as if realizing his gaffe, Clement sat back on the chair again, but obviously he was still holding his breath : "Tell me, what's the reason."

    No wonder Clement is so angry, Pei Yun thinks differently, if juicy cabbage popped out of the field he planted for no reason, and he just took it out to show off to others a few days ago, The little cabbage wilted by itself, which was more angry than watching her own little cabbage being kicked by a pig - the latter could at least blame the pig, but the former could only mourn his misfortune and be angry.

    Kem, on the other hand, obviously knew that what he said would arouse the fury of Commander Clement, and he also knew that he was sorry for the hard work and water he had put into him these days. He was so guilty that he almost dared not look at Commander Clement One glance, but occasionally raising his head to ask Pei Yun for help.     Pei Yun sensed something unusual in his eyes. After thinking for a while, she helped him out and said, "Although I haven't been lucky enough to watch a complete battle of Kem's interim commander, since I just came here Judging from what I saw at the time, Mr. Kemm is definitely not a person who is greedy for life and afraid of death, and there may be other reasons."     Clement was originally angry when he heard Kelm's sudden transfer application, and had no time to think about it. What was wrong, now being reminded by Pei Yun, he actually reacted.     Kem knew this kid better than Pei Yun, and he knew that he was definitely not someone who was greedy for life and afraid of death, and just before the battle just now, he was still in high spirits, and there was absolutely no reason for his sudden change of character.     As for his death on the battlefield, Clement also listened to the recording officer briefly explain it to him after he eliminated the monster. Mu received treatment in the medical cabin, and the possible psychological trauma could be avoided through hormonal adjustment, so he didn't pay much attention to it. Now that I think about it, the crux may be here.     As for now...

    He looked at Kem who was so guilty that he didn't dare to look at him. He knew that Kem could make such an application, and the person he felt most sorry for was him. It was even more difficult to get him to open his heart to him. Now here is another Pei Yun who stays out of the way...

    Clement sighed, suppressed his depression, and gouged out the boy with hatred: "I'm going out for a while, because I want to transfer to the logistics, I can't do it in half an hour." Make it clear to Admiral Pei." After finishing speaking, she

    opened the door and left, leaving Pei Yun looking at Kem with a smile, pointing to the chair beside her, motioning him to sit down.

    "Admiral Pei, I..." After Kem sat down, Pei Yun did not take the initiative to speak, but just looked at him with a smile, waiting for him to make up an excuse. I felt more and more uncomfortable under my eyes, and finally said, "I am a beta, after all, I have physical defects..."

    Pei Yun laughed: "Although most of the military are alphas, alphas are indeed more aggressive. Instinct, but this does not mean that Alpha is more suitable for fighting."

    Kem raised his head in a daze.

    "Yes, I admit that alpha's innate advantages in physical fitness and physical fitness have surpassed beta and omega by a few blocks, but, Kem, I don't believe that you, as a military genius, think that fighting a war depends solely on physical strength." Can win."

    "There are also...strategy and tactics."

    "That's right, but you should not use 'and', but 'more importantly'." Pei Yun talked about her field of expertise, her tone was still methodical, But it is more cadenced than usual, and it appears more vivid.