In terms of size, Pei Yun's mech was like a fly to a human being compared to that monster. Even though he was mentally prepared, Havison still couldn't help but feel terrified when viewed from a distance.

    That monster destroying Pei Yun's mecha must be as easy as a human crushing a bug. With such a gap, does she have a chance of winning?

    However, Pei Yun was not affected in the slightest. Her hand holding the control lever was as steady as usual. Then, the moment the monster stretched out its tentacles, Pei Yun concentrated all the power of the entire mecha into her hands without hesitation. On the light knife——

    just like human movements, it takes only a moment for the knife to rise and fall.

    The strong light temporarily took away her eyesight, and before the mecha dropped rapidly because all the power was concentrated on the light saber, Pei Yun quickly allocated all the remaining power to maintain the operation of the flight system.

    Decisive, ruthless, and swift.

    All the operations are smooth and smooth. If there are other people in the control room of Admiral Pei's mecha and they are not scared, it can be seen that she is actually ready a second before the monster's tentacles are generated, so that In order to accurately use the moment when the tentacles are thrown down.

    If it's like Kem, but it's a moment late, although you can successfully deal with the monster in front of you, but you can't guarantee your own safety. point.

    And after cutting the monster's head with a light knife, there was almost no hesitation, no doubt about whether he was successful, and no panic because of the loss of vision. Pei Yun decisively used all the remaining power to maintain the mech in spaceflight , This is the opportunity to talk to the main ship.

    Take one step and know ten steps, step by step, and take every step very confidently.

    I'm still far away...

    This was Kem's last thought before the mech's power supply was completely eroded by the cosmic environment, and he used his last bit of strength to automatically break away from the mental net and activate the eco-pod.

    Fortunately, his eco-capsule didn't float in space for a long time, and Admiral Pei snatched it onto the mecha.

    "Xiao Yun——"

    Pei Yun and the main ship came to the base of the first theater. As soon as they dismounted from the mech, they heard the voice of Commander Clement, and then saw an old man with a beard and gray hair greeted him. come up.

    "Commander Kelemin, I haven't seen you for many years, but you are still so energetic."

    Kelemin was quite out of touch, so he took Pei Yun over and patted her on the shoulder: "You're welcome, last time I met you called me Kelemin Uncle is here."

    After getting off the battlefield, most of the soldiers entered the medical cabin, not because so many people were injured, but because the giant slime monster just now was too terrifying, few people could see it. After eating this kind of thing and not having nightmares at night, in order not to leave a psychological shadow, everyone consciously sought psychological help.

    Admiral Pei was an exception. He briefly exchanged pleasantries with Clement at the entrance of the base, and then entered the commander's office with him.

    In order to prevent dictatorship/arbitrary, the alliance military has always used a dual-commander system. The two commanders have one master and one deputy, and the strategic strategies they give can complement and improve each other.