"What are you doing here?" Rachel asked, stomping towards Santana.

"Shelby said she had something to show us. What are you doing here?" Mercedes snapped.

"Mr. Schue said the same thing." Finn said, and Santana scoffed.

"Let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals. Well it's not gonna happen, the Troubletones are here to stay. So why don't you shuffle your busted choir off the stage." Santana said, and I started to get upset with her. She had no right to insult us, when we have been nothing but kind to the girls.

" We can compete without being enemies, we don't have to get vicious." Finn tried to reason with her, but I knew Santana too well, she wasn't going to stand down.

"Oh, I think we do, soft serve. See the Troubletones are 3F; Fierce, femme and phenomenal." Santana smiled, and I let out a small laugh, and Blaine instantly nudged me with his elbow. He had wet his hair down, in an attempt to hide the curls, and he had a towel draped around his shoulders.

"What's so funny, Sami? Did you look at your boyfriend who is stained blue and remembered he is the same height as Papa Smurf?" She snapped at me and I walked up to her as I slapped Blaine's hand away when he tried to grab me.

"Santana, I have put up with you being a complete bitch for a year now and I'm over it. Even when we were best friends, you never failed to insult me and I was prepared to let it slide, but you have no right to insult Blaine when he did absolutely nothing to you. It says a lot about your talent which you claim to have so much of when you had to join a new group to just get a solo and you still aren't the leader of it when there's only six of you. I'm sorry that your so insecure about your own life that you feel the need to bring everyone who cares about you down, but that's not my problem anymore. The second you betrayed this group it stopped being any of our problems. So you need to lay off of us, and mind your own damn business before I rock your shit so hard you can't remember any of your lame ass insults." I wasn't finished with her but Mr. Schue came out of the wings playing a guitar and Shelby came out singing so I walked away from Santana back to Blaine.

Mr. Schue, Shelby, I think we can all admit that was weirdly amazing, but what exactly was the point? Rachel asked as they finished.

"That sometimes bringing together two conflicting things can create something totally unexpected." Mr. Schue answered, looking back and forth between Santana and I.

"We are not combining Glee Clubs." I scoffed.

"Not what I'm talking about. Shelby and I agree that with sectionals coming up for both of us, it's time we all got serious with some friendly competition." He smiled and I was relieved that we weren't merging clubs, as I don't think I could stand to be with Santana any longer.

"Each group's going to put together their own mash-up to perform head-to-head. For the first annual, McKinley High, mash-off." Shelby and Mr. Schue said together and we all cheered.

"Okay, guys! We have our work cut out for us this week with this mash-up. The Troubletones have a lot of powerful voices so song selection is key here." Mr. Schue smiled, walking into the club and there were lots of suggestions, but Finn's was the best.

"I think we should give the solo to the new guy. Get him prepared for what's in store when the stakes get high." Finn said, and I squeezed Blaine's hand as he looked up at Finn.

"Rory, I think you'll do a good job." Finn looked directly at Blaine, then up at Rory who was sitting behind us and Rory politely declined.

"Come on, you're totally ready, Rory. You'll kill it. We'll all help you. It's a great idea, Finn." Blaine smiled and I leaned my head on his shoulder.