The Burning Flame

Cid sighed and began on her own quest to look for the Ice Wizard as she grips Broyle's staff tightly since she will need it to access the entrance to Referi's Lair. She soon notices someone flying and yells to get their attention. Moeru hears her but choses to ignore her thinking she was tricking her so she will land and die but once she saw the staff of Broyle she immediately swoops down and hovers a few feet off the ground. "Where did you get that staff!" She yelled at Cid. "Why do you want to know?" She replied back noticing her Scimitars glow light blue at the tips and fade into white as she swings one of her scimitars close to her neck. "TELL ME NOW OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR LIFE!!!" She yelled as Cid finally explained the reason why she has Broyle's staff. "So you are trying to find Referi?" She asked to which Cid nodded in reply. "Well if you gotten here earlier then you would've met him at the pier before he left to collect some things for a freezing spell powerful enough to stop even the hottest flames. Luckily I know someone who used to be a captain but you'll have to connivance him yourself." Moeru explained as Cid looks at her and asks, "Why don't you have a shadow?" Moeru Sighed and replied "I'll tell you later. Anyway follow me to the tavern. The Person I'm talking about will be in there." Cid smiled and began following Moeru.