Bloody Tears

"Cmon Alexa, show me what's under your blindfold." The Ice Apprentice known as Natalia asked the Blind Assassins known as Alexa. "I'm not sure you'll be ready for what you'll see." She replied looking down. "Cmon Alexa. I won't freak out." She replied, as Alexa sighed and slowly took it out. The Expression on Natalia changed from wanting to find out to being scared as she soon saw what was under the blindfold and yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK!?!?! HOW CAN YOU SEE?!?!" She didn't realize that Alexa was crying blood, "I-I u-use s-sound." She said as Natalia now noticed the blood and uses rips off a chunk of her clothing and uses it to clean the blood streaming down Alexa's Face as she could see her empty eye sockets, "How did this happen?" She asked to which Alexa responded with, "It's a long story. Are you sure you want to hear it?" Natalia replied "Of course I do!" Alexa sighed and began telling her tale. "I wasn't born like this, you see when I was younger I was involved in an accident that ruined my eyesight and my accuracy. My family were master assassins and trained me and my sister to be like them but when the accident happened I was forced to grab two ancients to help me Sniperino and Sehvermögen. One for Accuracy and one for Sight. Each one had a similar design. They both had eyes in the center surrounded by rows of sharp metallic teeth. The thing is when I could see they never had eyes in them and were smooth but when I moved my finger around I could felt something different. Next thing I know is the sound of blood falling on my feet. I was crying blood. The two ancients stole my eyes when I grabbed them somehow and I didn't feel a thing. I quickly left with the two ancients and put them in my bra since I had no pockets. My family lived on top of a mountain so I had to climb to get up there, but during that climb Sehvermögen fell out of my bra and broke. I soon felt a sharp pain and lost my grip and fell. I blacked out soon after and woke up on top of the mountain with the pieces of Sehvermögen next to me. To this day I still carry Sniperino and the broken pieces of Sehvermögen in the hopes that I can meet someone who can repair this ancient." Alexa finished her story as Natalia was on the verge of tears, "I'm sorry for yelling at you Alexa.." she said as Alexa smiled and hugged her but quickly pushes her out of the way as a fireball comes charging at them.