The Seer and the Duchess

"Bubos..." Seer said. "I told you not to release your poisonous gas!" Seer yelled at him as Bubos began crying, "I-I didn't want to." He cried. Seer stopped and hugged Bubos tightly as Bubos slowly stopped the gas as Cid was still coughing up blood as Seer runs to her and picks her up and hugs her tightly. Cid hugs back as Shinatobe blows the wind back. As soon as Seer let's go, vines entangled Bubos making him scream in pain. Cid grabs Broyle's Staff and sets the vines on fire as Bubos was crying more and more. Cid chases the figure "XAVIRA STOP!!!" The figure turns to Cid. "The Time is not right. I will reveal all you ask. I'll see you later." She leaps away leaving Cid confused as Broyle rushes to her and takes his staff back. "Don't steal my staff again! You don't know what it will do to you!" He and Cid go back and see Bubos gone. "Where is he?" Cid asked as Seer quickly responds. "He's left. For now let's continue on our journey. We're close to the rendezvous point." Cid nods and keeps on walking as Bubos watched hiding from a tree when he soon felt a blade near his neck and a voice spoke "You should've sent one your minions instead" the figure soon decapitated Bubos and begins following Cid and the others from a distance.