Chapter 2: The disaster

(I expected more people to read this but I'm not complaining tbh)
(ANYWAYS LETS GO)

[scene begins at Mios house]

Mio was so excited for her date with Wario today, she put her hair into a messy bun and added NO makeup bc she's not like other girls. She's super quirky and original.

(Oh god save me)
She rushed out the front door to meet her "knight in shining gold armor" at the cafe they planned together.

The cafe is surprisingly not far away since Mio lived in the mushroom kingdom, so did Wario. When she finally arrived she looked through the window to see if Wario was inside but instead she accidentally tripped over his short ass body landing on top of him.

"We finally meet babah girl.." Wario purred with mesmerizing rizz
"So you're the knight in shining armor!?" Mio couldn't believe it.

The hot muscular guy on the profile picture really wasn't the true Wario, it was a easy to fall for catfish.

Her heart instantly glowed inside of her but not of betrayal, her blonde hair escaped her crusty messy bun as it cascaded down her back.

"God you are so..." Mio started..
"Gorgeous?" Wario interrupted her
"Yes." She answered back
With all surprises, Mio liked Warios true self no matter how much he tricked and lied to her orbs.

"Ey you two get the fuck off the side walk I'm walkin 'ere!" A man angrily shouted at them.

They both got up with embarrassment, Mio hid her face with fear of the man's shout.
"Who are you talking to near my little teddybear" Wario glared at the man while his orbs turned red like a chameleon.

"Bitch your girlfriend looks like that red midget from inside out." The man replied
Wario became enraged, did the man really think he could talk to THE Wario in that attitude? Absolutely not sir.
"Run my naughty little ice cube" he said to Mio

"W-Why should I Wari-bear..? The red girl asked with fear, stuttering and shaking like she's in the damn North Pole
"NOW." Wario replied more loudly this time, The girl started tearing up and ran away, her blonde straight hair flow through the spring wind like a cape.

"NOBODY MESSES WITH ME OR MY POPEYES CHICKEN BISCUIT KITTY CAT!!!" he screamed so fucking loudly that dr egghead heard him from his universe while getting madly murdered by sonic the onion ring hedgehog.

Wario then transformed into his edgy werewolf form because I'm running out of silly ideas

"RAWRSBSHWHSWJSHSHSBSHSHSHJSSHJS" he growled at the man running on all fours.
His speed thoroughly increased and then he latched onto the man, brutally murdering him.

"This can't be happening! Somebody, help! HELP!" Taro Yamada screamed loudly with his pick me ass running to wario to save the already dead lifeless man called nickado avocado.
Wario brutally murdered him as well

"That's what you get for being rude to my babah grill, as for you..you're just an annoying ass teen pussy ass anyways!"

Wario teleported in a black smoke leaving everyone around the cafe flabbergasted.

"What the actual fucking hell did we just witnessed" Nathan Pandit asked terrified after a long pause.

Mio hid in a nasty looking alleyway,hiding from the half garlic fucker half furry wolf half demon half human that was her new boyfriend

"Where are you Mimi darling..?" He asked not covered in blood surprisingly.
Milo showed herself absolutely, her red skin became a paleish pink salmonish colour and her orbs turned grey

Wario then put his furry wolf arm over her waist like in this picture:

"I'm sorry you had to find out this way I'm a werewolf demon babygi-" he was interrupted by Mio pressing her lips against his, Wario detransformed melting into the kiss

He did it.

He got some bitches..

While THAT was happening
Dr Egghead and Knuckles watch over with astonished and flabbergasted faces.

"Ew." Knuckles whispered to Eggman
"Same here, how the fuck do you fall in love with someone who just killed two men" he asked still shocked.

"Probably because we're in a Wattpad fanfiction and if any spec of logic is found it's brutally obliterated by the creator, but that's just a theory"

"A BOOK THEORY!!" Mattpat appears in front of them.

To be continued

(720 words)

———————————————————
[A/N TIME YIPEE!!!]
ohmygodihatemyslefforthisthisbettergetviewsdhehduheejehdhdh
Thanks for reading chapter 2-
I hope I recover from this nightmare 😧