231 - 232

Chapter 231 Punish the World
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

The breeze blows.

At this time, when the sun was setting, Ji Changhuai stood against the light.

Cheng Muyun was stunned.

It was so familiar, but he couldn't find this scene in his memory. Cheng Muyun felt something was wrong. Although he lived for an unknown number of years, most of his memories were buried deep in his soul.

But there should be no missing parts.

Cheng Muyun raised her hand in a daze, and touched her chest. The feeling of her heart swelling to overflowing was so familiar.

He didn't make a sound for a long time, and Ji Changhuai wasn't depressed, just smiled in a low voice, "It's okay, this is just my business, and I don't demand your response at this time. Go first?"

"Ah, good." Cheng Muyun came back to his senses and realized that this was just punishing the world, so let's settle the plot point in front of him first.

Half an hour later, the two arrived at Ji Changhuai's home in the suburbs.

A luxury residential complex, all detached villas, each with thousands of square meters of gardens.

At this time, the time was almost up, and all the guests had arrived, except for Ji Changhuai's friends, there were also many friends in the shopping mall who had a good personal relationship with Ji's father.

The reception was arranged outdoors, on a large lawn at the back, in the form of a buffet, and a band was invited to perform on stage.

Ji Changhuai took Cheng Muyun to a corner seat in the front row, "You sit here first, and I'll come to you after it's over?"

Cheng Muyun nodded, and passed the small box in his hand, "Happy birthday."

Ji Changhuai took it, "Can you open it now? I want to see your gift first."

"of course can."

Only then did Ji Changhuai open it, and after seeing the Xiaoyetan bracelet inside, he raised his eyebrows and smiled, "You made it?"

"How can you be so sure I did it?"

"Intuition." Ji Changhuai took the bracelet and handed it to Cheng Muyun, "Please put it on for me, please?"

"Ok."

Cheng Muyun lowered his head to put it on for Ji Changhuai. Ji Changhuai's gaze was always on his hand. Even in a somewhat noisy environment, the atmosphere surrounding the two of them was still peaceful.

The size of the bracelet is just right, the dark red color and the unique texture of sandalwood further highlight Ji Changhuai's unearthly temperament.

"I like it very much..." Before Ji Changhuai finished speaking, someone called him.

"Changhuai." Xiao Yichuan came over and nodded, "Brother Cheng."

After saying hello, he looked at Ji Changhuai again, "Your mother is looking for you."

"Yeah. Mu Yun, I came to see you after I'm done."

Ji Changhuai said something softly, and then left with Xiao Yichuan.

This is also normal, even if Ji Changhuai doesn't like such occasions, as today's protagonist, he still needs to greet guests everywhere.

At the reception, Cheng Muyun didn't know anyone else, so he could only play with his mobile phone bored.