71 - 72

Chapter 71
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

In the room, the veils and candle shadows have all disappeared.

Cheng Muyun's mind was so shaken that he didn't even have the energy to maintain the illusion here.

He was silent, looking at the little Taoist priest lying on the tattered wooden bed, and then raised his hand to take off the nameplate from the little Taoist priest's waist.

It turned out that this little Taoist priest was called Xu Fu, and judging from the ornamentation, he was the chief disciple of this generation.

Cheng Muyun sighed and said, "I'm still the chief at this level, and the Lushan faction is in danger."

The system said strangely, "Yeah, so who did it?"

Cheng Muyun smiled frivolously, "Me, this little Taoist priest is not bad, I decided to keep him."

"What do you want to do, Lushan faction is miserable enough, let them go."

Cheng Muyun ignored him at all, got up, and took a red wedding dress from the closet beside him.

The wedding dress is very exquisite, red brocade with gold silk embroidery on it. As for how the wedding clothes came from, it was naturally sent by some people who never forget Cheng Muyun. They couldn't get around the peach blossom forest, so they stayed in the woods.

Cheng Muyun took all of them and threw them in the room, which came in handy at this time.

He directly put the red wedding robe over Xu Fu's blue Taoist robe, and then snapped his fingers between his eyebrows.

Xu Fu opened his eyes and met a pair of smiling eyes. He froze for a moment, a little dazed, but he quickly reacted.

"Ghost! What did you do to me!"

Cheng Muyun looked at the emotional little Taoist priest, and said gently: "I am very satisfied with you, and decided to keep you as one of my husbands."

As soon as these words came out, Xu Fu was extremely shocked. He subconsciously covered the lapel of his clothes and stepped back, "You, you, what did you do to me? Shameless!"

After pinching, he realized that the touch of his palm was not right. Xu Fu lowered his head in a daze, and found that he was actually wearing a bright red wedding gown.

The smile on Cheng Muyun's face became heavier, and he continued to tease the stupid little Taoist priest, "Don't worry, I will choose a satisfactory candidate after the worship hall, and I will take your virgin body."

His eyes swept across Xu Fu's belly, making the shivering little Taoist subconsciously pull the quilt over his lower body.

Cheng Muyun got up and said: "Since you will be one of my husbands from now on, I will show mercy and let go of your fellow disciples."

He walked to the door and turned back, "As for you, just be honest and don't make me angry, be good."

In the peach blossom forest, a few little Taoist priests who were tied into a pile were still drooping, bored and hot.

"Do you think Eldest Senior Brother will really be broken into a virgin body?"

"I heard that people who are entangled by erotic ghosts die of exhaustion. Before death, only a piece of human skin and bones are left. It's too miserable. No, let's fight and go in to save the big brother."

"Probably not. I think that ghost just now is quite elegant, and it didn't hurt us, and the soul body doesn't have any bloody aura. It should be a ghost cultivator following the right path."