43 - 44

Chapter 43
eye protectionturn off the lights
BigmiddleSmall

The power of the thunder outside the cave was getting heavier, Cheng Muyun didn't delay, got up and went outside the cave.

He didn't want the cave where he lived for a long time to be smashed to ashes by Tianlei, so he left the cave and sat cross-legged in an extremely empty place.

He Yuan followed behind him, seeing Cheng Muyun sitting down, said: "Master, I will protect the Dharma for you."

Cheng Muyun took a look and nodded: "Yes."

He Yuan didn't leave, but raised his hand and lightly touched Cheng Muyun's cheek with the back of his hand, "I'm here, don't worry."

Cheng Muyun frowned slightly, but did not avoid this behavior that was beyond the norm between master and apprentice.

After experiencing all kinds of things in the phantom array, his demons have been broken. Cheng Muyun never realized that when he entered this world, the old-fashioned attributes he set had turned into his inner demon.

Before that, Luo Jiu was killed, He Yuandao's bones were dissected, and he fell into the devil's way alone. In the end, he died with ten demons in the devil world, all of which were caused by the inner demon.

And all of this, Cheng Muyun didn't notice it, but He Yuan, who had been trapped by the demon for hundreds of years, saw it clearly, and used the phantom array to help him see through the demon.

Cheng Muyun sighed in his mind: "Shame on me. I promised to help He Yuan get rid of his demons, but I was dragged away."

The system made a faint sound, "Do you know how the progress bar is doing?"

Cheng Muyun was calm and calm, "It's gone."

"how do you know!"

Cheng Muyun: "Oh, He Yuan's ruthless way is about to break, and his ascension is even more hopeless, so of course he has to lose."

The system crashed, "You know? You know that you are still sleeping with him in the illusion!"

At that time, the system was locked in the small black room for three days and three nights, complaining that it should not be done every day, and that the ground was not working. I could only watch the progress bar drop in despair.

Cheng Muyun sneered and said, "Instead of questioning me here, why don't you report and check the code quickly."

When the system heard this, it froze, "What do you mean?"

During the conversation, thunder was rolling overhead, and dark clouds were overwhelming the top. A thin pillar of thunder, the thickness of a bowl, came out of the dark clouds like a galloping horse, and went straight to Cheng Muyun.

Cheng Muyun closed his eyes and sat cross-legged, raised his hand and raised the sword, the sword intent soared into the sky, meeting the thunder that struck down, the two phases subsided, and none of it reached his head.

He can even talk to the system with ease, "I just reviewed it. In the illusion, probably when I was cultivating at Yaofeng, He Yuan obtained half of the control of the illusion array, and I was unknowingly Introduce the illusion."

System: "Ah? No, you are not in full control, isn't he completely immersed in it?"

From the very beginning, He Yuan had a dispute with Cheng Muyun because of Luo Jiu's matter, and even sneaked into the dungeon to save people, which was clearly a manifestation of being completely confused by the illusion.

Cheng Muyun: "I don't know, maybe I was stimulated by something, and my consciousness was instantly clear. I don't understand why he didn't follow the trend to break through the formation, but continued to enter the formation. Anyway, he was tricked by him. He almost built it."