Stressed [Xisuma and EX]

Bleh- Oh, hi there. 200 views?? Where did all of you come from? thanks for reading these oneshots :D

Decided to post this because I'm putting off the actual writing and just posting old ones lol.

Sorry if you got the notifications when I accidentally posted some stuff and deleted it. I was writing and clicked the wrong button. 

Enjoy really bad writing of brotherly fluff. [It's kinda all over the place, I wrote it a long time ago.]

Hope it's readable, I edited it a bit, enjoy :D

WC: 746

TW: stress, sleep deprived 

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EX was currently resting, his eyes closing as he tried to relax, but Xisuma kept staring at him. It was annoying. He wanted to rest. Xisuma was making it more difficult for him by being there with his incessant gaze, which made him even more irritated. He finally opened one eye and frowned at his brother.

"What? I haven't done anything yet."

"Nothing?!" X shouted back indignantly. "Do you expect me to wait forever?! Do you want to spend my entire day waiting for you before you've finished your chores?"

"Hey, shut up about all that stuff," Ex grumbled. He sat and rubbed his face. He felt the headache coming on. "It's not like there's any point worrying about what I'm going to do

"Well, it'd be much appreciated if you didn't do any more pranking," X said sternly, crossing his arms.

"No way," EX protested, sitting up now. "Who wants to sit around all day watching other people work?"

"Maybe you should start your building and do something good for the server."

"But that's boring," EX complained.

EX looked up at his twin. He hadn't realized how exhausted and stressed X looked, but his brother was never really bothered by anything. The two of them were usually together all the time, no matter where they were or what they were doing. And it wasn't usual for him to look this way.

"Hey hey X," EX whispered, nudging his brother slightly.

He was concerned and noticed X had some dark circles under his eyes. It seemed he hadn't slept well at all. He blinked in surprise. He didn't realize X had such a hard time sleeping. Either it was that or he was up doing admin work again. That would explain why he looked so out of it.

"Are you okay?" EX asked softly. His eyebrows furrowed in concern.

"Huh?" X snapped out of it, confused. He stared at EX. "I... Yeah yeah, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?"

"You look kind of... sad," EX said, looking down at his hands.

This caught X off guard. Usually, he knew EX would see through his act, but today he didn't want to admit how tired he was. So instead he shrugged, trying his best to make his smile seem genuine. "Eh, just been thinking about stuff."

"Yeah?" he asked, smiling slightly at his brother's response. It made him feel better that Xisuma was still himself, even though he was drifting off a bit more than usual. "Like... what?"

"...Just stuff," he repeated quickly, turning away from EX.

"X?" he questioned. X gave another shrug. "Are you sure you don't wanna talk about it?" EX pressed. X looked up, his face showing slight annoyance and irritation.

"Fine." X huffed, leaning against the couch, and sank. "We're having a problem with glitches, the moon's gotten bigger and blocks are floating slightly on the Hermitcraft server. And I don't know what to do about it, some hermits have also been cutting down their sleep schedule so I had a person from each group make sure that everyone is sleeping. But now the blocks are jumping, and I don't know what to do." He groaned into the couch cushions, rubbing his hands over his face and groaning louder.

"Oh, uh..." EX scratched at his head awkwardly, his eyebrows knitted in thought. "That's a pretty big problem."

X sighed heavily, dropping his head onto the arm of the couch. "Tell me about it."

EX paused. "Is there a solution?"

Xisuma turned to his brother, "No, we have to move to season 9 next month."

"Well, then there's no point worrying about it then. You need to have a decent sleep schedule, you know?"

"Says you," X retorts, "You barely ever sleep."

"Okay. You can't be the only one who doesn't sleep well!"

"Why not?! You always say you hate sleeping!"

"Because it gives me headaches. And my brain is still working."

Ex snorted. "And whose fault is that?"

"Shush."

EX smiled, "Get some sleep, I'm going to go over to Hels's tonight so I don't bother you accidentally."

"Thanks, have fun with your boyfriend," X muttered.

"Shut up. He's not my boyfriend."

"Sure, sure," Xisuma said, slumping against the couch, falling asleep after not sleeping for a day.