A pit forms in my stomach, the phone rings and I put it on speaker, throwing it on my bed and scurrying away with my blood stained foot leaving marks on the floor.

"Hello," I hear a raspy voice on the end of the phone. His bedroom voice almost makes me forget about the matters at hand.

"Dahlia," I hear him shifting around on the other end of the phone. "Armando-" Come on Dahlia don't tell me you fucking forget how to speak.

"Dahlia, are you okay," he clears his throat and I hear a chirp which sounds like the unlocking of a car door. "There are two dead people laying on my floor right now," I blurt out. "Okay well one of them broke in I don't know how the other one was outside of my door not moving-," All I hear is wind and silence on the other end.

"Armando are you there," my throat dries a little bit.

"Are you hurt, Dahlia," I hear a tire screech. "Calm down I'm fine," I finally pick up the phone walking out of the room and into the kitchen stepping over the limp bodies.

"I'll be there in five minutes, don't answer the door or go anywhere, Dahlia," I don't even get to reply before he hangs up.

"Okay, bye to you too," I open up the cabinet, grab a tall wine glass and snatch the vodka bottle that sits on the counter, pouring it fully into the glass.

-

A loud knock sounds through the door. I ignore it just like Armando said too. And then it goes again, I slowly tip toe over to the door, my brains a bit bubbly.

"Dahlia," Armando's voice echoes through the hall. "Who is it," I giggle behind the door looking through the peephole. I feel like this is how fishes see. "Dahlia, open the door it's me Armando," he has the slightest smile on his face or maybe it's a frown I don't know my brains upside down.

"Prove it," I tilt my head back taking a huge chug out of the glass, this might be my fourth or fifth half glass. "Dahlia now's not the time to play around," he pinches the bridge of his nose with his fingers. I wonder how they would feel in a much more pleasurable place.

"Dahlia I'm in shorts and I don't have a shirt on. Open the door," my eye scans him through the tiny hole which can only let me see so much but I do see his abs and the start of his v-line. "What's the magic word," I purse my lips together.

A groan leaves him, "Please Dahlia, please open the damn door," my hand reaches to unlock the door and the small smile that was on his face drops when he sees the glass in my hand and the two bodies on the floor.

He fluffs out his messy dark hair and pulls out his phone typing, "Pack your stuff," his tone isn't as patient or light anymore. "Why," I tilt my head up, almost tripping over big boots. "Dahlia how much have you drunk," he walks over to me.

"I don't know," I stumble over to the room. "Okay, that's enough of that," he takes the glass from my hand and I glare at him, "You're not going to get sick in my car Dahlia," he places the glass on my dresser.

"Where's your suitcases," he opens up the small closet door outside my room, "Nevermind," pulling them out he unzips the three big ones and two carry ons.

"I can pack myself," I go to walk towards him but I end up face planting onto the bed with a grunt. He sighs, "Just stay right there Dahlia," he starts opening my drawers, his eyes widening slightly as he picks up my soft pink lace panties and the matching bra. The top of his ears reddened and his cheeks a soft pink almost like the set.

He nods and clears his throat, "What," he hums and looks at me. My eyebrows furrow, "I didn't say anything," I giggle, kicking my feet in the air.

My eyelids start to get heavy, "Hey, Armando, I'm tired," I roll over to my side and curl up into a small ball. "You can sleep mi amor," he continued folding and packing into my suitcase. I want to say thank you but my eyes fall shut before I can.

--

Estevez

Dahlia sleeps in the front seat of my car, her hair covers her face and her breaths shallow. I don't know how Matteo let that knucklehead through the door. When I looked at Matteo's body, I thought something was off. I had to get Rowan to take his body to Dawson for an autopsy. The only damage I saw to his body was a large gash on his arm but his skin was a pale green color.

I text Aerilyn to tell someone to open the gates, driving the car into the road that was built in the forest. The rubble path crackling beneath the car somehow Dahlia still sleeps through it.

Once the car reaches the gates Ander is there to open it he nods his head towards me, "Boss," I steer the wheel to the right driving the car into the garage. Putting the car into park I open the door of the car and step onto the concrete floor.

Walking over to the passenger side I carry Dahlia out bridal style. A small hum leaves her and she places her head on to my chest, my heartbeat quickens a bit.

"Where were you," I turned around to see Aerylin in her baby blue robe with chicks on it. I don't know where she got that thing from. "Shh," I hush her and her eyebrows raise when she sees Dahlia asleep in my arms. "Is she okay," she walks over her rabbit slippers flapping against the concrete.

"Oh, she's so pretty," a chuckle leaves me at how my sister acts as if she hasn't seen her before. "Where is she going to sleep? If I would've known she was going to come I would've asked Natalia to fix up the guest room."

"It's fine," I whisper, stepping through the garage door into the hallway kicking my shoes off. "Go to bed Aerilyn it's late," her eyes still linger on Dahlia.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Armando," she walks towards the main stairs, "and now that we have her joining us can you ask Rowan to get more things for breakfast tomorrow I want to cook with Pen," she smiles down at me. I don't see why she can't just text him herself but I nod, seeing her flipping me off through my peripheral.

"Love you too Aerylin," I shake my head and walk up the marble steps Dahlia still sleeps in my arms. I don't know how she slept through that I wake up even when I hear a pin drop.

I look down at the woman in my arms, she's beautiful. I reach the end of the hallway opening the door to my dim lit bedroom and walking over to my bed I place her on top of the bed and cover her with the blanket.

"Good night mi reina," I turn the lamp on the nightstand beside her off and she turns mumbling in her sleep.

-
A/N : I'M BACK MY LOVE!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter I didn't really know what to write but I feel like this will be that point where the plot gets better.

Make sure to comment and vote 😍

Tips here ->

Have a great night.