Before Muscular could move an inch, Izuku burst forward and swung his right fist forward, catching him off guard. Then, while he was still reeling from the sudden attack, he swept his leg forward right to the back of the knee. Okay, great, now he's on the ground. This is the part where you run, Kota!

Luckily, he didn't need to shout it out and the kid was already scrambling down the rocky and uneven pathway. Izuku couldn't be sure what sort of situation he was sending the kid into, but anywhere had to be better than right here. This was one of his weak points, going up against someone who is multiple times stronger than he is. If it comes down to a battle of brute strength like the kind Muscular has, 9 out of 10 times he would lose. However, he makes sure he always finds a way to get that 1 in ten chance.

"You little punk! Nevermind about just killing you, I'm going to make sure you suffer." Muscular swung his fist right at Izuku's face, wind whistling right past Izuku's ears when he was barely able to dodge it. Much faster than he should be with that much body mass... add that into your calculations. He had to find out more about Muscular's ability before he could whip out any of his tricks hidden up his sleeve. The police report hadn't included much more information than his muscles can grow and he's strong. That just wasn't going to fly here.

In the next few minutes, not only did Izuku have to dodge Muscular's fast-flying fists, but he also had to avoid the rubble that was flying in all directions. He didn't have room to go without running out of space now, so he supposed it was about time to start his counterattack...

Izuku pulled out a length of wire from one of the utility pouches he had hanging by his waist, and he waited for Muscular's next punch to come. When the fist was only a few inches from his face, he swung the corded wire out in front of him and wrapped in around Muscular's wrist, using his own momentum against him to slam him into the rock wall. The jagged rock sliced at his skin and made several small cuts all around his arm, but that didn't stop the villain for long. He was already forming new muscles all over the top part of his body, even more than he'd had when he first started out.

"You think that's going to stop me? This is going to be more fun than I thought..." Before Izuku had the chance to even blink, Muscular's fist came flying towards him and hit him right in the gut, sending him flying backwards. He heard a distinct crack come from his hand and looked down to see three of the fingers on his left hand broken, but everything else was fine. He'd had much worse before, that was nothing to him.

He discarded the now broken wire and looked Muscular right in the eye. He would prefer for this not to end in bloodshed, but there was a reason he sent Kota away. If Muscular refused to surrender then he would have no choice but to use the most extreme methods. It was never his first choice, but somehow it always ended up being his last.

The villain in fornt of him growled, glaring with death in his eyes. It only took him a few thundering step before he reached Izuku, throwing a flurry of blows the second he did. Izuku had to dodge all of them, having no time to put some space between him and Muscular or counterattack. And just when he thought he could roll back, a fist came crashing into his shoulder, then another to his side. He flew backwards into the rock wall once more, this time whatever damage there was probably being more severe than a couple of broken fingers.

There was a small ringing in his ears when he lifted his head from the ground dazedly. His eyes could barely focus on one point, but he could see the blurry figure of the villain walking towards him slowly. "Well, why don't you ask me to surrender again, Greenie? C'mon, make this more fun. And don't look so glum. You never stood a chance anyway. I'm surprised you even got the kid away, though I'll just find and kill him later." C'mon, limbs, work! "I don't want to waste too much time on you, since you're not on my list, but I'm certainly not going to leave you alive after what a pain in the ass you've been."