Harry stands-

"Where's Harry?" My heart drops to the floor, getting flashbacks to yesterday.

No one else seems surprised by his absence, which only eases my mind a tad.

"He said he had to run a quick errand, and said he would be back before you got on the bus. He left like thirty minutes ago, so he should be back soon." Niall explains the situation for me, but my heart rate doesn't slow.

"Well the bus gets here in," I check my watch. "Five minutes."

"He'll be here," Faye assures me, but once again it doesn't help.

"We should walk to the bus stop, he'll find us there." Zayn speaks for the group.

"Okay," I sigh, my mind full of worry.

I grab onto the handle of my suitcase, following behind the group as we all walk in the direction of the bus stop. Niall slows his steps to walk beside me, occasionally bumping shoulders with me. I wouldn't consider us close at all, but I can always depend on him to boost my spirits when it calls. He doesn't have to say anything at all, just use his cheesy grin and small gestures to show that he's here. If we got more chances to talk, I think we'd be great friends.

The walk to the bus stop is short, and it doesn't help to ease my nerves. Without Harry being here, it makes me not want to get on at all.

My heart breaks with every second he doesn't turn up, and I fear everyone can read it on my face. My eyes darted all over the streets, scanning everyone's face just in case they were him.

But they weren't.

And the bus is slowly approaching, I can see it in the distance.

The other passengers of the bus slowly stand as the bus comes to a rolling stop along the curb. I hear the squeaky doors open behind me, and the rustling of everyone making their way onto the bus.

My heart begins to beat in my ears, a large lump growing in my throat.

Of all times that Harry would have not shown up, of course it's today. Of course it's the day I am getting on a bus and leaving for who knows how long. I thought I had seen a change in him, a glimmer of hope. But I guess I saw wrong.

My heart shatters beneath me, and this time I'm not sure if either of us can repair it. He's not here, and-

"Miss! Are you getting on the bus or not?" My thoughts are interrupted by the rude bus driver calling out for me.

I whip my body around to face him, his face looking very displeased at my lack of movement.

"Yes! I am! I'm just waiting for someone! Give me two minutes!" I plead with the man, hearing him sigh loudly.

"Two minutes! If you aren't on the bus by then, we're leaving without you!"

"Dude, seriously-" Zayn goes to defend me but I cut him off.

"Okay!" I comply, knowing deep down that if Harry shows up or not that I am getting on that bus.

But if he shows up or not will change everything about my trip home.

"He's gotta be on his way, he's probably freaking out and sprinting." Niall tries to assure me, but at this point I've lost all hope.

"Yeah, I can feel it. He's on his way." Harlow adds, a reassuring smile on her face.

My foot nervously taps against the concrete, my eyes getting tired from scanning the sidewalks.

Nothing.