"Now we can start this session properly." Marcus got back to his place beside his bandmates.

Kira grabbed her matcha and layed down on the grass, putting her bag down beside her. Soon enough, Blair joined her after giving everyone their coffees - only Kira and Blair drank matchas and she sat down instead, beside her. They stood in a comfortable silence, enjoying the boys drinking and playing with their instruments a bit; they were getting more shows around and outside town, which was crazy and which Kira was pretty excited about. Her brother deserved that, her friends deserved that, their talent couldn't go to waste. 

"I'm sorry, Kira." 

Kira snapped from her thoughts and looked at Blair, not understanding what was her best friend apoligising for. 

"What for?"

Blair wasn't looking at her, instead she was playing with her straw, avoiding eye contact.

"For what I said earlier, for not giving anyone a chance. I know you're still hurting a bit."

Kira looked at the sky, her now avoiding eye contact. It's been two months since her last call with Drew. They never managed to call each other again, she became busier with classes and her job, not once finding a time to call and he became busier because of his show, and the timezones didn't help either. Of course, they still talked by texts or photos, but they started to grew apart which day and that hurted a lot for her, realising that she was right all along. They couldn't keep a long distance.

But that wasn't what hurt Kira the most. There was this day, she got back home late from her job and she had this whole day of classes, so she was very tired and just wanted to go to sleep but she still wanted to see if she could call Drew since they didn't talked for almost three days. She got ready to bed, it was almost 1 in the morning and opened Facetime, she waited but he didn't pick up and when she was about to text him goodnight she got several accounts tagging her instagram. 

She hated it what she saw. Several accounts were tagging her in several pictures where it was seen Drew and this girl hugging in a bar, laughing, dancing together. Kira was taken aback but didn't wanted to overreact with something she didn't know anything about, so she closed instagram, took a deep breath and texted him anyway, crossing her fingers that he would answer. His answer came soon enough, but Kira never answered him back.

( imessage )

handsome drew <3
hey, sorry for not getting back to 
you these days, filming is kicking 
my ass. 

i just gome home from a night shoot, 
so i'm pretty tired at the moment.

call i call you tomorrow?
read

She felt so stupid that day, she didn't knew why he needed to lie to her like that, lying about his whereabouts; they weren't like that. Kira decided that was enough for her, her heart was breaking every day since she left Charleston and even though she said that she would try for their relationship to work, she knew deep down, that her insecurities would get the best of her. She needed someone that was present in her life, not someone like Drew. He wasn't present and after that day, he only sent one text asking her if everything was okay; she never answered him back too.

She needed to get back to her present self, not the one she swore never be. Someone who was dwelling in the past. She wasn't like that, never would be.

"I just need to get my head back in the present." Kira replied and looked at her best friend.

Blair was looking at her now, a pity smile on her face.

"You don't need to hide from me, Kae."

Kira closed her eyes, running her hands all over her face, frustated.

"You know what's worst? Is that..." She gulped. "Is that I still fuckng like him. I can't stop thinking about him and I just wish he would text me or call me or something! I want to hear from him that he misses me, just like I miss him. I want him back, even though I hate when people lie to me. That's the worst to me. I want him even though he lied, I just want a fuckng explanation!"

Kira opened her eyes and sat down, watching Blair opening her arms for her. She embraced her best friend, squeezing her close as possible. She was tired of feeling like this.

"I want you to be happy, Kira." Blair replied after awhile. "That entire situation feels so out of place, I wish he would tell you something."

"Me too, Blair. Me too."

The two best friends kept hugging, feeling each other's presence, saying without words how grateful they were for one another. Flynn went to the kitchen some moments before and when he went out to the garden, he managed to hear Kira's words and how much she was hurting. While he went back to the annex, where his band was, unnoticied by the two girls, he grabbed his phone typing away, hoping to find the solution to all of this.

author's note.     ouch, that hurt.
kira is hurt about the way drew grew apart and the lie he told, just to clear things up. of course, she had her part, she also grew apart because she is scared. there are two people in this and both failed.

hope u liking it so far <3 
our babies are hurting, it will be okay dw 

i love u all so so much, especially @swanmeadows who brought my love back for writing <3