"Matthew has a crush on you." 

Kira looked at Blair, her bag already on her shoulder, her arms crossed but with a smirk on her face. She rolled her eyes, laughing and grabbed her phone, gesturing to Blair to follow her, both girls going in the direction of Blair's car in the parking lot.

"Don't laugh, you know it's true." She scolded and gave her friend's shoulder a tug, but she couldn't also contain herself with a laugh.

Kira shook her head. "You know that Matthew is just very friendly with everyone."

It was Blair's turn to roll her eyes. "For someone who has an A in photography, you're being very blind and oblivious right now."

"Hey!" Kira looked at Blair, offended. "Shut up, you know I'm right."

Blair shrugged and positioned her bag infront of her, so she could grab her car keys. In the meantime, Kira was thinking about what Blair said. Sure, she caught Matthew looking at her sometimes and then advert his eyes, but it was nothing, right?

"Whatever, it's not like you're gonna give him a chance." 

Kira frowned at that, but couldn't help to agree with her best friend. That hurted a bit, but it was the truth, she was still waiting for someone, that someone, to come back and turn everything the way it was. This was something out of character for her, to dwell on the past, and even though she wanted him to come back, deep down, she didn't want that either. 

"This sucks." She sighed.

Both girls got into the car and drove off to Flynn's house, since the band rehearse there. They stopped first to get coffees's and matcha for everyone and got on the way again, listening to music and enjoying the silence of the ride. Kira, between singing some songs and staying silent, she couldn't stop thinking about him and everything that lead to this point in time.

"We're here. Turn that frown into a smile, Kae, you know Elliot hates you seeing you like this."

"Sorry, mom." Kira tried to joke a bit. She really needed to come back to her old self.

Blair rolled her eyes, but smiled anyways, opening her car door. "You're so annoying."

The annex in the garden of Flynn's house had these glass doors that opened all the way, so you could listen to their music outside or just enjoy the view that his garden had to the ocean ahead. Flynn was a lucky guy, everyone loved his house and it was usually the hang out spot of the group of friends. He doesn't let anyone random come to his house, since he knows some people take advantage of him just because he is a bit more rich than everyone around him. He hated middle school and a little bit of high school because of people who only wanted to be his friends for his house or pool. However, since he met his best friends and left that place, he didn't worried about that anymore.

"Thank you, Jesus!" Marcus shouted when he spot the girls entering the garden and approached them, grabbing his coffee.

"No, thank you Blair!" She replied and Kira snickered at the Gossip Girl reference.

Flynn, who was strumming on his guitar, also quietly laughed understanding the reference. He watched Gossip Girl because Blair loved that show so he could talk to her about it, honestly Kira didn't understand why her best friend was so oblivious to the fact that Flynn likes her since basically last year. The signs were there but Flynn was also a shy guy, he was scared that he would be rejected by her.