"Yeah, let's go."

Before they walk away, Nikhil turned towards Lolark, "Lolark, thanks for the help. Go home, we have our office tomorrow. They'll take care of Varsha. You'll be late to the office otherwise."

Nikhil had suggested, and Lolark nodded in agreement, "I'll go. Let me once talk with the constable. Making sure Varsha is safe here, I'll go." After getting a nod from Nikhil, Lolark asked his next question, "Will you guys come tomorrow?"

"We'll see," he shrugged. They didn't know how much time would it take for them to track down the ambulance and check on it by going three.

It's a lot of work.

"Alright, take care and if there's anything that is needed, call me," Lolark nods. He'll be there anytime if they wanted any kind of help from him.

Nikhil nods his head. If there's any need, he'd definitely call him.

"I'll also report this incident to our head tomorrow if you guys don't come," Lolark said, gesturing towards I-pad to send him the video as well.

"Huh. That will be good," Nikhil agreed. If they are late or any toward happens, Lolark will pass the proof to CBI for reopening the case.

Ananya nodded, sending him the video already and his phone pinged bringing his attention.

"We'll be going now. Bye," they walked away, out of the hospital and into their car.

Lolark walked away toward the constables to have a talk with them and give them his number in case they need his help as well.

———————————————————

Morning,

"What the hell is this again?" Ashwanth screamed at Ananya and Nikhil who are standing in his cabin as soon as they arrived. They showed him the video of Sheik and Ashwanth was shaken to the core.

If he was really alive, it'd be another big challenge to them and the media and people wouldn't leave throwing rotten tomatoes for their either conspiracy or carelessness.

It'd surely be destructive to CBI's reputation.

"Even we are shocked, sir," Nikhil murmured and Ananya nodded her head in agreement.

"He was dead in the records," Ashwanth mumbled, taking a few huge deep breaths and pacing around the cabin, with his hands on his hair messing it up.

"Yes, sir. I agree he's dead on the records. But can we deny the video?" Ananya scrunched up her nose, her eyes held all the questions.

"He's clearly Sheik," Nikhil added, supporting Ananya. They even verified it to know if the video was fake. But it turned out to be true.

"I'll contact Mumbai Branch," Ashwanth took the video into his pen drive and called the ASP he knew. After a few minutes of conversation standing beside the window, and looking down at vehicles, he walked back to Ananya and Nikhil.

"They will contact me in a few hours. You leave about that. The girl's case can be transferred here only when our head approves the case. We need to wait for the call from Mumbai for that to happen," he explained. Only when Mumbai gives them a report on his suicide will they be able to submit the video to their director, and only then the case will be reopened. It might take a few hours to a day.

"You can leave," he dismissed them who were still standing there, and asked when they were looking at each other, "What?"

"Sir, we need an emergency leave," Nikhil opened his mouth to answer.