12. Saved?

"Let's go to the back seat," Ananya whispered, crawling back to the back seat.

Nikhil doesn't question her Nikhil silently follows her, without any questions. If she's saying something, she'd have thought something. He believes her words and crawls towards the backseat.

"What now?" He murmured, settling himself beside her, he saw the men nearing their car. They had to do something and before he could think anymore about anything, he saw something falling on their heads.

It was Ananya's scarf. Nikhil frowned in confusion, looking at Ananya who is adjusting the scarf over their head. What is she doing? He thought not getting the whole matter yet. He didn't even get the chance to ponder over his thoughts anymore, as he saw Ananya groping down at him.

He was stunned feeling her in his embrace. Ananya moved clumsily, making him fall on the seat and she was on him, lying, and hushed in his ears, "Act like we're making out! Just moan together with me."

Ananya had no choice but to act like they were making out, on the verge of having sex, a clear indication to people that they weren't the world of people and trees but are long lost in the world of pleasure and ecstasy, not laying in the car but in the seventh heaven of euphoria. No one would dare to disturb and even if they, they wouldn't be responding, lost in their own world of lovemaking, groaning, and moaning. All an act — but they wouldn't know.

If Ananya was able to gaze at him, she'd have seen how his eyes widened when he heard her demand. Nonetheless, he did what Ananya told him. His hands on her were waist as he sniffed her hair. Ananya's face was the crook of his neck as she smelled him. They faked a moan and another one and soon another one. They were lost in heaven, moving and groping down on each other and the scarf long enough to cover them till their waist — All fake. They didn't realize when the drama turned real and who started it first. They both were turned on and groaned and moaned together, not faking it anymore— squeezing the soft skin, closing their eyes in pure pleasure, experiencing the moment, their mouths in their places, tho, not touching the skin, for, their cheeks doing all the work, his stubbled jaw, and her mushy cheeks and rousing touches and stirring whispers did their best in forgetting the place and moment. Their hands all over each other, hair on their skin stood in attention, butterflies in their stomach asking for more and more, they were to kiss, groaning aloud, feeling his one hand below her breast and another cupping her cherry cheek, her hands on his chest and neck — the sensitive spot he was never aware of, his hazy eyes pouring love — all on her and her saucy lips — trembling in temptation were about to touch his — his addictive body fragrance activating her estrogen, her deniably undeniable attraction so palpable was now acting in its own way as if it had its own body. Just when they were about to touch their lips, they heard a voice.

"What's happening?" they heard one man asking the one who had come to check on them. They remembered their whole act and the moans and groans started again, they put back the embarrassment they felt and got back to their drama, this time trying their best to control their uncontrollable hormones.

The other man who asked the question was embarrassed at the sounds he was getting to hear.

"Nothing to worry about, I guess. Two teenagers high on hormones are making out. Let's go before they notice us," the other whispered to the man who can look at two figures all over each other.

"Right!" he huffed rolling his eyes at the public sex and they made their way back to the car.

Each one going in their own direction, and sensing the vehicles had started moving, Ananya and Nikhil stopped their act and sat back in their places, adjusting the tresses on their clothes, and avoided looking at each other as the embarrassment started surfacing again.