1. First Sight?

A Sunday morning woke her up to another hopeless day. It was a beautiful sunny morning, lightening up the world, only if it could lighten up hers.

Ananya yawns sliding the sheets aside. She needs to freshen up and roam around, and go shopping, for her work would start the following Monday. She grabbed a job offer from CBI, Delhi for which she had to go through training in Ghaziabad. It's been a week since she is here in the mansion bought by her. It was her first Sunday here and she didn't hope for anything, even her Sunday to be good, for the week has been nothing but good to her.

Dreams that wouldn't leave her to breathe in peace.

No one to share her thoughts to sleep with ease.

So messy was her past to live in lavish.

It's so obvious she'd hope for nothing to cherish.

She gets up sighing kicking the writer out of her, for it's becoming poetic these days. She makes her way to the washroom, out of her lyrical thoughts now. She needs to brush and bathe. She needs a cold shower, it would refresh her mind if nothing else.

Has it ever happened that you wake up hoping your day to be usual if not worse than already it is and the opposite attracts you, killing the hopeless hope you had for your day?

You wanted to write an assignment with your usual, and bad handwriting and end up realizing your hand has been fractured? Isn't it a hopeless hope?

You sat in front of your laptop, in the hope of writing a story that's been roaming around your head from the morning, for you've been under writer's block for a long time and just when you start, you receive a tight slap on your face, in the name of bad news, killing the hopeless hope to write. It has definitely killed your hopeless hope if not more.

Ananya had to feel just that as she walks out of her washroom, in a Scarlett robe looking so gorgeous that put the robe to shame, for it had the chance to wrap around the beautiful Ananya. Only to realize a second later, it isn't beautiful anymore. Poor thing was thrown onto the bed as Ananya grabs her Jeans and Shirt as she listens to the caller.

Yeah, she was on a call and the call did nothing except kill her hopeless day already. Her shopping plan was shoved into the locker. Her job is calling out for her and if Ananya could be given an award for anything, that would be for her workaholic system.

She's a hardcore workaholic.

The kind of workaholic where you don't realize it's lunchtime and your stomach needs food!

Lost in the universe of codes, you don't realize you're on the earth and there are people hoping to lend your ears.

A kind of pumping heart that couldn't come back to the planet of plants and life until you were slapped with a favorable upshot.

Ananya wasn't different from the kind of people.

As soon as she wore her clothes, she didn't waste her time decorating her face and hair. She wasn't the kind of lady who loves artificial make-up. Left her hair open and messy and had suncream applied to her body. She shoves her iPad into her Laptop bag as she rushes out of her room grabbing a little bread to fill her stomach on the way.

CBI, Delhi

Technically Sundays are holidays for people. Yet there are some specializations where the attackers won't know the meaning of a public holiday and do their work. That exactly put the CBI team to the work on Sunday.

So, Ashwanth had to call his about-to-join employee who was replacing their senior technician. Along with DJ, Nusrat, and Akash were with him. As they're already here, Nusrat and DJ work on one of the victim's autopsy reports. Akash was trying his hand at the technical stuff along with their junior technician. Akash is weak at tech and their junior technician hasn't faced such a situation ever.