chapter:09

"Shawty are you really sure?" Asked takemichi looking at senju and other Brahaman members.

"Yes I am, and why are you calling me shawty!?" answered, and yelled senju.

"They didn't force you or anything right?" takemichi was worried about his new insects, that they might also get infected by these insects.

"Wow, takemichi you really thought that low of us" Asked Baji.

"You all litterly forced me into joining this monstrosity" said Takemichi.

"Look shawty you still have time run while you still can" takemichi was trying his best to save this insect.

"Takemichy~ tonight your coming to my house" said mikey smiling and pulling takemichi towards him.

"Huh manchild are you ok, you usually come to my house to litterly empty my fridge" Asked takemichi while checking his temperature.

"Yea Emma is going to have a sleepover at her girlfriend house, and I want to introduced you to my gramps and my brother" said mikey.

"But I already know izana?" Asked takemichi.

"Not izana shinchiro my big brother, he is the one that made black dragons" said mikey flexing.

"What's that?" Asked takemichi.

Everyone present there become pale.

'He is an idiot!!"

"So how did you know about Brahaman?" Asked Draken.

"I didn't know until manchild mentioned today" answered takemichi without hesitation.

Brahaman members looked depressed.

Mikey strated to drag takemichi away.

"Shawty consider about my waring, it's not late you can still enjoy the taste of freedom!" yelled takemichi being dragged by the manchild.

Eren yeager has joined the chat*

"Did someone said freedom?" Asked eren.

"Wrong fandom Mr yeager" said Mitsuya.

"Oh perhaps I am lost again" said eren.

"Yes sir" answered Chifuyu.

Zoro has joined the chat*

"Did someone said lost?" Asked zoro looking around.

"👁👄👁" Toman members and Brahaman members looking at them both

Eren and zoro left the chat*

"Ayo!!!! What!!!" Yelled everyone shocked.
_______________________________

Even if takemichi didn't want to go he cent because this manchild was to troublesome, and he was stronger then him.

In the end takemichi had agreed, And give his number to mikey who could contact him when needed.
_______________________________

Takemichi despises humans who forget important things.

Takemichi despises manchild who makes the most difficult plans and irritate takemichi.

Takemichi after many years of trying to ring the door bell with many sannarios in his head. had finally rang the doorbell.

After two-three minutes he heard someone coming to the door, with a slight click he saw the same manchild from morning standing infront of him with his goofy ass big smile.

Sign*

Mikey paled"really that's your reaction!" yelled mikey.

"What did you expected from me?" Asked takemichi.