no work

Aoi P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes, I still felt sick but I noticed that Inosuke stayed on my side and slept next to me, he's so cute. Maybe I could work today, I slowly sat up and stood up. It was just 5 a.m but I decided to work, it felt like I couldn't walk but I did it, I covered Inosuke with a blanket and quietly closed the door and I started working even though I still were sick. From time to time I felt more bad but I didn't mind it and just kept working.

Inosuke P.O.V

I opened my eyes and I was covered with a blanket but Aoi wasn't here?! She's still sick! If she over work?! I quickly stood up, it was only 5 a.m?! I quickly stood up and started looking for her. I quickly found her, she were cleaning the balcony.

,,are you crazy?! It's 5 a.m and you're still sick!" I said.

,,I'm fine, don't worry" she stuttered.

,,doesn't sound like that" I said.

,,trust me I'm fine" she mumbled.

But before I could say something, she passed out and fell on the ground but I catched her. I touched her forehead and she had a very, very high temperature, her fever got worse. I quickly dragged her back to her room and liad her down on her bed and covered her with a blanket. I just could waite until she wake up, why did she stood up to work, I said she should rest.

-

A hour passed and she finally woke up, she looked at me and started crying.

,,I'm so sorry" she cried.

,,why did you stood up?" I asked.

,,I thought the fever was better" she stuttered.

,,just stay in your bed and it's going to be better" I said.

,,I'm sorry" she said quietly.

,,it's okay" I kissed her forehead.

,,maybe I should stay in my bed until I'm healthy" she mumbled.

,,definitely" I nodded.

,,you should go, you can't stay the whole day here with me" she stuttered.

,,but I thought you don't want to be alone" I said.

,,well that's true but I'm sure Tanjiro and Zenitsu are looking for you" she laughed a bit.

,,send me a crow if I should come to you" I kissed her.

Tanjiro P.O.V

It was 8 a.m and we still didn't found Inosuke, what if something happened? But nothing happened I guess because he came.

,,where were you?!" Zenitsu screamed.

,,non of your business!" Inosuke twisted his arms.

,,well we were worried about you" I said.

,,nothing to worry, it will happen often now" Inosuke said.

,,it already happen often" Zenitsu said.

,,well get used to it" Inosuke sighed.

,,I'm just wondering where you are" Zenitsu tilted his head.

,,that's something you don't have to know" Inosuke rolled with his eyes.

Inosuke don't even wear his mask anymore, I'm just confused why it's like this, he's more kind? Or should I say normal? Zenitsu is not used to this maybe that's why he always screams when we can't find him.

Aoi P.O.V

My fever got worse after I tried to work, I'm such a idiot, why did I even stood up. I feel so bad, I just can wait until it's going to be better. Inosuke said I should send a crow if something happened but I don't wanna bother him that much. Then Shinobu knocked on my door.

,,come in" I said.

,,so how's your fever?" She asked.

,,I think it got worse" I answered.

,,well it seems like you stood up" she said as she touched my forehead.

,,yeah that's true, I tried to work" I said.

,,you don't have to work and I don't want you to work right know, you have to rest and take your medicine" she smiled.

,,okay" I sighed.

,,and Oyakata-sama told me that you're invited to a meeting" she smiled.

,,huh? Why? Only me?" I asked confused.

,,no, you, the triplets, Kanao, and a few more" she answered.

,,I'm still confused" I said.

,,we will talk about the medicen, skills and more, you don't have to come, if you still feel sick or you don't want to" she smiled.

,,of course I will come" I nodded.

,,that's good but if you feel sick not" she nodded.

,,I hope I will feel better, who's there?" I asked.

,,Inosuke, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Muichiro, Giyu, the triplets, Kanao and me" she answered.

,,sounds interesting" I smiled.

A meeting with them sounds interesting, I never were on a meeting in the demon slayer headquarters and with Oyakata-sama.

,,tomorrow right?" I asked.

,,yes at 7 a.m" she nodded.

,,I think I will be there" I smiled.

,,good then take your medicine and rest" she smiled.

I took my medicine and hope my fever will go away, it was 11 a.m and went asleep.