"Well, I was dying to meet Blaine, those Warblers just won't shut up about him, I didn't think he could live up to the hype but as it turns out." Sebastian smiled, and it made Blaine look at the floor and laugh. This was going to be a battle between Sebastian and I, but I was going to win it easily as I could out-flatter Blaine anyday.

"My amazingly talented and handsome boyfriend is pretty incredible, isn't he? I guess that's why he's the love of my life." I smiled at Blaine and hooked onto his arm and his entire face flushed red, and his eyes were filled with love as he looked at me. Sebastian was playing a game he was always going to lose.

"Hey, what are you guys doing tomorrow night?" He asked, staring at my hand which was clutching onto Blaine's arm.

"Well, like I mentioned earlier, we are going to be rehearsing for the school musical, in both ways." I said, tightening my grip on Blaine.

"Well, what do you say we shake things up? I get you guys a couple of fake ID's and we head over to Scandals in West Lima." Sebastian offered.

"That's the gay bar." Blaine whispered into my ear, and I laid my head on his shoulder, trying to flaunt our relationship as much as possible.

"The last time I was there, I met the man of my dreams on the dance floor." Sebastian smiled, his eyes disassociating at the mention.

"That's so sweet, are you still together?" I asked, as Blaine rested his head on mine and I felt extremely powerful.

"Sadly, no. We broke up about 20 minutes after we met." He grinned and I scoffed.

"Come on, live a little." Sebastian encouraged Blaine and he lifted his head off mine.

"Thank you, Sebastian, for the offer, but that's just not our kind of thing." Blaine smiled politely and I sat up, but turned to face him.

"Now weren't you the one talking about how you wanted us to be spontaneous, because we're young and in love? I think this is a great idea, we're in." I said, squeezing his arm.

"Why is Kurt coming?" Blaine asked me while he was picking me up, and Kurt followed me out.

"Cameron graduated last semester, so we decided to cool our relationship for the meantime and Sami said there was a cute guy tagging along." He grinned and got in the back seat.

"What are you doing?" Blaine grabbed my arm before I could walk to the other side of the car.

"I do not trust Sebastian. I need Kurt to distract him a little." I whispered, and Blaine started to laugh.

"Two things, one, Sebastian is harmless, and I don't have feelings for him, I love you, remember?" He put his thumb under my chin and forced me to make eye contact with him.

"You might have to remind me." I teased and Blaine pulled me into a quick but passionate kiss.

"Two, if you think Sebastian is going to like Kurt, you are insane." He laughed and pulled away.

"Kurt and Cameron fell in love, what's the difference." I sighed and walked to the passenger side.

"Chazz Donaldsworth? This doesn't even look like me." Kurt laughed, looking at his fake ID.

"Mine says I'm a guy, the only similarity here is we both have long blonde hair." I pouted, staring at mine. I couldn't help but think this was a subtle drag at Blaine's sexuality, but he didn't have the same thought.

"Mine says I'm 38. Don't worry, they'll work." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

The bouncer reluctantly let us in, and I noticed immediately that it was very dirty inside and I did not want to me here at all. I saw Sebastian sitting at the bar, and we walked up to him.