"Shit, your mom's home." He sighed, my mom had the hearing of a hawk and it entirely killed the mood when she would bang on my door, letting us know she could hear us.

"We can go to yours, it's gonna take a little while longer but if we can't at my place then I can't think of another option." I offered and I saw a smirk creep onto Blaine's face and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Blaine, in here?" I laughed and he looked at me, looking incredibly confident.

"Artie did say it needed to be in the moment, and I don't think the half hour drive to mine is very true to the assignment." He smirked, and I paused to think for a moment before climbing on top of him in the driver's seat and pressing my lips onto his.

We laid in the back seat, I was the little spoon with Blaine's arms around me and chest pressed tightly against my back.

"That was amazing." I panted, trying to catch m my breath. I didn't know if it was the lack of sex recently or the excitement of the new location, or both, but that was one of the best times we've had.

"You are amazing." Blaine sighed, squeezing me tightly and rested his head over my collarbone.

"Artie was right, we should do this more." I laughed and I got on top of him again, beginning to kiss his neck, imitating a round two.

"Do you think we're too sheltered as artists? I'm serious. West Side Story is all about living outside of your safe little world. Don't you want to wake up everyday and be adventurous, experience everything in life you can?" Blaine asked, leaning against his locker.

"I mean, sure. But we're young and in love, we've got all the time in the world to be adventurous, Blaine." I smiled, slightly confused at the sudden topic.

"Don't you think now is the time to be adventurous, while we're young and in love?" He said, starting to walk away, but I grabbed his arm.

"What is that supposed to mean? While we're in love? Are you planning on us not being in love one day?" I asked him, and he grabbed my hands instantly.

"Of course I'm not. I just want to be spontaneous and live in the moment with you before we can't do that anymore. We're teenagers, I want to take advantage of it." He smiled, and I squeezed his hands.

"We have plenty of time and opportunities to be spontaneous, we literally had sex in a car yesterday. Twice." I said and his face turned red at the memory.

"But for now, I think it's okay to be a little boring and get some coffee." I joked and he laughed, then linked our arms.

"Sounds perfectly boring to me." He smiled and we started walking out.

"I'm just saying, I feel like you should atleast lay back on the gel a little bit." I laughed as he took a drink of his coffee and almost choked on his drink.

"Sami, this is my friend, Sebastian. Sebastian this is my girlfriend, Sami." Blaine introduced me to a boy in a Dalton blazer, who resembled a baby meerkat in some ways.

"Blaine, you didn't tell me you had a girlfriend?" Sebastian half-smiled, I could tell it shattered his ego to find out Blaine wasn't available.

"How do we know Sebastian?" I asked Blaine, emphasizing we as I him, changed seats to sit directly next to Blaine.

"He obviously goes to Dalton, I visited there when you were rehearsing with Santana. I must of forgotten to tell you, not sure why." He smiled at me as Sebastian sat in the empty chair across from us.

"We were probably too busy rehearsing, in and out of bed." I grabbed his hand and the comment made Blaine blush and Sebastian got extremely uncomfortable. I know we talked about my jealousy and how I was over-protective of Blaine, but this was different than Cameron and Rachel.