Past Lives

"PAST LIVES„

"PAST LIVES„

▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔

"Hey, brother tang., Where are you going?"

"Long time no see, how are you?"

Mei raised her phone to a high position to check around, but when there was no service, she huffed in frustration.

"Wow! We've arrived in the Tang dynasty, I can.." Mk said before sliding over a shop,. "Get a ancient souvenir!" He said while placing his possessions in his pockets to the shop keep.

The guy inspected the objects "this isn't tang dynasty currency! What is this!?" He asked.

"Wait, ain't you that one guy from the benched episode."

The shop keep pointed at Mk shouting; "Evil spirit, come quick!!"

As guards surrounded Mk, he nervously laughed. Y/N and Mei then slid up next to him, and Y/N picked Mk up and carried him while she and Mei fled.

The three came to an abrupt stop. Mk and Mei shrieked and then embraced Y/N in horror as footstep interrupted their train of thought.

"You arrived safety." Azure said., "Very good, Mk, Mei and Y/N, welcome to chang'an where I live!"

Azure looks at the three, "I trust that you're seen telepathy before?" He asked.

"Yup!"

"All the time."

Mei looks at Mk in worry, "No,.. you sure we aren't dead yet??" She asked, "Telepathy won't hurt people, let's cut to the chase,. As I said before, the scroll has a protection spell on it." Azure said as He drags the two out of his face.

"It will find and destroy us, right?" Mk asked., "...I HAVEN'T forgotten...." He said in terror.

"That's how memory works, but okay."

"Good, you guys should try and keep a low profile,. The more the story changes the bigger the chance the spell has of finding you three. Meaning you should start with your outfits." He pointed.

Mei gasped excitedly, "New outfits!!" She says., "Of course, I picked them up on the way here."

"Wait, how the fu—"

Azure then pointed., Before closing his eyes,  "The path of finding friends won't be easy.." as he opened his eyes he cut himself off in a panic before looking anywhere but at the threes direction.

Mk was removing his pants as Mei dived down the pile of clothes.

"HEY! CAN YOU GUYS AT LEAST WAIT FOR ME TO TURN AROUND!?" he shouted.