Blast from the past

"BLAST FROM THE PAST„

▔▔▔▔▔▔◥ ◤▔▔▔▔▔▔

"What happened next!? Tell us!" demanded the young demon bull king, his laugh echoing around Flower Fruit Mountain.

"Well,.. Jade emperor, how dare you disrespect me!" exclaims Monkey King as he steps on the table.

"From now on, I, old sun, shall be known as great sage equal to heaven!" Monkey king posed as the others chuckled.

"I, old sun, am out!" Monkey King exclaims before dumping a Banana into the ground, which causes the others to laugh even more.

"How can you be so bold, monkey brother?" the elephant said. "You've got a lot of guts!" monkey king shrugged in response.

"That's pretty much how it went," said Monkey King. "And they dubbed it "Havoc in Heaven!"

"Are you really doing this?" Macaque asked with a smirk.

"Nope!" Monkey King answered, leaving Macaque perplexed as he drank a bottle of God knows what.

"It's me who wants to carry out this great feat!" Monkey King exclaims while hugging Macaque. "As usual, brothers promise to stir up havoc and collaborate!"

"I say, wukong, just listen to me," Macaque said, "I know you're enthusiastic, but if we anger the jade emperor, then..."

Macaque looked up, "The consequences will be...-"

"It is I, the jade emperor, the first person with a banana beard!!" Monkey King says as Demon bull king laughs.

Macaque deadpanned before sighing in defeat.

"You've always been the most cowardly out of the brothers." The eagle mentions before crossing his arms, "Always hiding in the darkness like a rodent., How can such small acts achieve great things?"

"Also the jade emperor and the officials of the celestial realm ignore the creatures in the three realms., The jade emperor does not deserve to rule the three realms." The elephant said.

Demon bull king clutches his fist, "the position of leader for the three realms should also be changed." He said making the bird smirk and nod.

"I think we all know who is most suitable." Said demon bull king making Monkey king's eyes sparkle in excitement.

"Why, brother speak so fondly??" He asked, "NOT YOU!" shouted demon bull king,.

"A leader must be big and powerful." He said, "Strong, with a proper face.., the golden Lion has all of the qualities." He finished as the lion looked at him surprised.

"Right, the golden Azure lion does have the look of an emperor." The eagle said., "In fact, he's the best candidate for leader." The elephant says.