Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)

Começar do início

The rest follows up like Annie, Bertholdt and Jean to the smoke. 

On the scene, lies the half-form of Eren's Titan and the 00 Core Cannon armor. Armin got scared including the rest of the Garrisons while Mikasa just has her neutral look. The 4 saw it as well from the rooftop, shocked at it's situation. 

Reiner: What the heck is that?

Bertholdt: And what's more, is that ball thing.

Hallelujah smirks as he saw the looks on their faces.

Hallelujah: This shall give them the demonstration...

Mikasa grips her sword when they see the Half-Titan form and the 00's GN Field, protecting them. Armin got scared of this, as the bones of it began to crack and the OO began to move and face them.

The sound made the Garrisons frighten.

Garrison: It's alive.

Rico: Captain Woerman!

Kitz just frightens as Titan Eren's eye began to move and looks at the captain, including the 00 looking at him menacingly.

Kitz: W-Wait and see what it does! We can't risk getting near at it! Stay on alert, everyone! Remain on standby! Artillerymen, reload the cannons!

But then the eye of the half titan began to move as well as Eren. Eren wakes up and removes himself out of the body. He then sees his uncomplete form in horror.

Eren: 'What is this?'

Armin is trembling as he saw them unmoving at their spots.

Armin: I-I remember hearing the cannons go off... After that came a sound, shock, and heat! And now we're inside a giant ball and skeleton-

Mikasa: Eren and the OO protected us. *Armin looks at her* That's all we need to understand for now.

But then, he saw a flower inside the skeleton their caved in.

Armin: 'Flowers, only on the inside...?'

He's about to observe it when Eren called out.

Eren: Hey! You guys okay?!

Armin: Eren! What is this?!

Eren: I don't know! But it's already starting to vaporize, just like a Titan's corpse! Let's get away from it while the big one is distracting them!

Eren walks underneath OO to to observe them; the Garrisons has their owned narrowed eyes.

Eren: Can't tell if they're watching and waiting or if they're in a daze... The Garrison Regiments isn't showing any signs of activity for now... but I'm sure they'll start attacking again soon enough.

They then walk to him and looked up to see Eren's incomplete Titan form vaporizing and the OO's vent shafts on it's cannon emitting GN Particles forming a sphere around them.

Eren: But *holds the key to his House's basement* there is one thing I remember now. The basement. The basement of my house! My dad said it'd all make sense if I go there! He's also the reason this has happened to me... If I go to the basement, I might figure out what the Titans  and these machines are too!

He looked pissed and furious at this point after his father kept it a secret this whole time.

Eren: *smashes the bone* Damn it! Then why did he keep it a secret?! Thousands of Scouts have died trying to get that information! It's the only hope that humanity has! And he just kept it tucked away in our basement all this time?! What the hell was he thinking?! And where the hell has he been these last 5 years--