(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow

(0:00 - 0:02)

00 Core is lying on the ground with Eren's Titan beside him in a different position.
As the camera zooms in, the cockpit door and the body flesh open as Eren and Y/n in a pilot suit can be seen sleeping. As the sunlight hits their faces and their heads are about to connect, a flash of light began to appear on the screen.

(0:03 - 0:12)

As the GN Sword in blade form is activated as Y/n shouts and dives down to the Wall Rose as it leaves GN Particles to boost himself.
A bolt of yellow lightning hits the ground where Y/n is landing and the title appeared, in GN Particles.

(0:13 - 0:26)

As Y/n is standing on a ruined Wall Maria and looked away as he closes his eyes in grief.
As Eren stands behind the wall and looked up at the sky.
Armin is looking at the camera and his shadow has a figure of Armin who's smiling creepily.
Mikasa, sweating and what seems like different clothing. She looked at her hand and clenched it. She looked outside and her eyes seems to change differently.

(0:27 - 0:36)

Rico looked out from the window in the Garrison's HQ and looked to the left to see her comrades waiting for her. As the wind hits her, small green balls of light pass by.
It changed to a different scene where it's snowing, Krista, and Ymir are looking at the skies and Ymir tries to tease her a little bit.

(0:36 - 0:47)

As the face of Annie looked at the camera with Reiner and Bertholdt right behind her.
Soldiers began to dash through midair using ODM gears.
The face of Erwin Smith is seen.
Levi's team appears to the camera.
Jean and his friends began to appear on the camera. He shouts and points the sword.
Then Y/n's team began to engage in a massive army of Titans as the Abnormal and pure Titans began to run towards them.

(0:48 - 0:59)

The team Levi began to engage the 9 meters as Armin appeared with the Levi squad.
The 12-meter tried to grab Eren but it dodged right on time and has his teeth grit.
As Mikasa began to go on a killing spree at the Titans while making use of her gas very well.
As Y/n, in a different armor began to engage a different Titan who has feminine features and they collided each other with Y/n.
He's trying to slash her head and nape together with his two-handed sword. The female titan use her arm coated with something hard and they collided as they both gritted and shouted their battle cry. As the screen engulf in white.

(1:00 - 1:12)

As the appearance of Hange and others such as the MP and Garrison made an appearance on the camera.
Eren began to transform and destroyed the Titans around him one by one. As his fists get through the pure Titans, 3 giant silhouettes made an appearance in the camera. One of them is a wing like creature, another have gold eyes and the other is smoking.
It zooms to the winged one and flailed it's head upwards roaring it's monstrous screams.

(1:13 - 1:23)

As Mikasa began to attack the gold eye one. Armin and Y/n dodge an incoming attack from another giant who was smoking. As Eren collided his fist with Mikasa's opponent. Y/n's 00 core zooms through the gold eye with a gold scar one and blocks an incoming red laser attack and smoke erupts. Y/n unleashes his wings of light and activated his two-handed sword to beam saber mode.

(1:24 - 1:30)

As three regiment flags began to wind at the sky and different colored flares began to fire. at the sky and Y/n is standing there with his team, looking outside the walls.

A/n: So, the winner for this vote is Ash like Snow. This is the opening for it. Also, I rewrite the trailer a little bit. So you can check it out.