𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻.

"BE BRAVE." LO'AK mumbled to his younger sister as tuk thrashed around angrily.

seynna turned to tsireya, who was pulling at the cuff and she whispered her name to get her attention, "there's no point." she told the metkayina girl.

they both slumped against the railing in defeat until the familiar sound of battle calls came from a distance making them all perk up.

"dad!" tuk exclaimed and seynna grinned hopefully as she watched the swimwings lay down on the water with their parents and the metkayina clan on their backs.

seynna gasped as she watched quaritch rip her brother intercom from his neck placing the ear piece in his own ear, "jake, tell your friends to stand down."

an indescribable feeling rushed over seynna as she watched her father from a distance, sat on his swimwing listening to quartich, "if you want your children, you come out alone." the colonel pulled out his gun, "you know better than to test my result."

he placed the barrel of the gun lo'ak's head and the three girl cried out in protest, "no! kill me! shoot me!" seynna pleaded for her brother's survival, knowing she'd never forgive herself if lo'ak or any one died today.

"do as i say jake." quaritch threatened, moving the gun from lo'ak to seynna with a smirk as he pointed it between her eyebrows, "i took you under my wing jake, and you betrayed me."

seynna whimpered quietly in fear watching quaritch's gun, "you killed your own. good men and women. i will not hesitate to execute your kids."

lo'ak hissed at the man making seynna squeeze her eyes shut in fear as she turned away from the gun pointed at her, "just wait one."

a soft gasp left seynna at the sound of her father's voice in her ear - she forgot to take out her ear piece when lo'ak called in the attack on payakan.

lo'ak turned to his sister watching as tears washed down from her closed eyes to the broken shell on her chest and her breathing patterns became ragged under the eye of quaritch's gun, "offers fixing to expire, what will it be?"

"check your fire. i'm coming out."

seynna opened her eyes at her father's words looking out to the sea watching as his figure grew closer to them and then her mother's voice came too, "ma'jake, what is happening?" there was no response from him, "ma'jake?"