𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

SEYNNA FOUND AO'NUNG by the edge of the water sitting staring into a distance. her eyebrows furrowed slightly at the scene, it was weird seeing the boy without his friend or just sat in silence.

she approached him slowly coughing slightly to catch his attention. his head whipped around flashing the bruise dawned under his eye and a small sense of pride filled seynna.

"what? you've come to hit me again?"

seynna chuckled shaking her head, "not unless i have to."

a smile encapsulated ao'nung's face at the girls joke - it wasn't the wicked smile he usually wears but an actual smile.

he shook his head, "you won't have to."

seynna smiled softly at the boy as she stood next to him, "can i sit?"

"sure."

seynna sat next to the boy refusing to look at him, her eyes fixed on the horizon but ao'nung's gaze shifted from the ocean to the girl next to him scanning her face.

his stare fixated on the purple bruise forming on her jaw accompanied by a cut. the feeling of guilt started to dig at him for some reason, he couldn't wrap his head around why he seemed to care about the girl next to him. he's known her a month and yet she was constantly on his mind.

seynna pretended that she didn't feel ao'nung's stare until she shifted uncomfortably, "my father sent me to apologise." she confessed to him and ao'nung hummed, "i don't think its fair."

"it isn't."

seynna's eyes widened in shock looking over at the metkayina boy, "but i'm going to anyways." ao'nung nodded letting the girl continue, "i'm sorry you're a complete and utter ass and that i had to beat the shit out of you."

a smirk danced on seynna's face as ao'nung chuckled resting his elbow's on his knees dropping his head slightly, "not what i was expecting."

"full of surprises." seynna's muttered, gently nudging the boy with her shoulder taking him by surprise.

he smiled slightly looking at her for a moment and she just sighed looking back at the horizon with a small smile. ao'nung watched as the sun engulfed her skin glow under the warm light and the ocean glistened softly in front of them.