𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁

- 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁.

THE DAY SEEMED to drift away after the sully's learned how to ride the ilu. tsireya suggested that they learn to control
their breathing to help them when they learn all their other duties of being part of the metkayina.

so the teens - minus ao'nung - sat in the rocky area of the island coaching them on how to control their breath under water without the panic they had been feeling before.

seynna sat between her twin and lo'ak with her legs tucked under her, "breathe in..." tsireya spoke softly, before demonstrating along with roxto and o'vi.

the sully's copied them breathing in deeply, seynna's eyes drifted between her siblings; noticing how her sisters eyes were trained on rotxo and neteyams were on o'vi making her smirk slightly.

"imagine flickering a flame." tsireya recommended, breathing out slowly and the others repeated her actions, "you must slow down your heartbeat."

tsireya moved her hands from her chest to lo'ak making the younger sully boy nervous as his eyes flickered down to look at the ocean girl, "breathe in..." she intructed, looking up at him as he deeply breathed, "breathe from down here."

lo'ak nodded feeling her fingers tap his stomach gently, "breathe out slowly..."

he breathed out, his eyes never leaving her face, "lo'ak, your heartbeat is fast. try to focus."

"sorry."

seynna, neteyam, o'vi and rotxo chuckled with each other as kiri rolled her eyes at their childishness.

˗ˏˋ 'ˎ˗

SEYNNA SAT AT the edge of the sock outside her families home with her legs dangling down brushing the water as she watched the sky counting the stars. she had a fascination with the stars, always wondering what was on each one. the love she had for stemmed from the stories her father told her and her siblings when they were younger.

the rest of her family were out doing their own things; kiri and tuk were exploring with tsireya, lo'ak was in their dwelling, her parents had decided to go on a date night, and she was assuming neteyam was with ov'i - who he had grown very close to.