more Porco x Marco

Porco's pov

every time I see Marco I just get frustrated, all he is doing is walking around being a pretty boy, with those big, brown doughy eyes, freckles dancing on his face and having that sweet adorable voice of his. it pissed me off.

I punched a wall when I saw what he was wearing, a grey singlet that barely covered his chest, and booty shorts, with sneakers.

god I'm not even gay but sometimes I feel like I want to kill him. I felt like punching a lot of things in my life recently because of my parents but this time I really wanted to do something about Marco.
Marco was always the most popular guy in school - he always had people following after him, mainly the jocks.

they all just want to fuck his ass,  I think bitterly. he's too pretty for them all and too oblivious of their attempts at conquest, they can't stand to watch him walk around with his nose up in the air.
I know I am jealous as hell.

I walked to the school gym and started working out to forget about Marco and his body.  I worked my way through the heavy lifting and did some push ups. Then I went on to the punching bag,  punching, kicking and pulling at its sides until they were raw and bleeding from my knuckles. It made me feel better,

then I heard a sweet, innocent voice say, "pocky, you alright?"

I turned and saw Marco, he continued, "it's just you seem tense."

"oh yeah...I just need to punch something right now", i said, my fists still throbbing from hitting the punching bag.

why does he have to be so nice and considerate,  I mean come on, who doesn't want someone like him on their arm? He's a model, a model!

he was always looking at boys, I know, and if you ever caught him staring, then he'd look away real fast, embarrassed. but there he goes, looking back at them again.

he's such a flirt. he flirts with any male student that walks in and he has done with every one since he came here, it's pathetic. I swear Marco could have any man he wants.

"Porco?", Marco cooed, his hand, softly touching my biceps, that was the final straw, an animal took over me, it was like I wasn't myself.

I grabbed Marco's arms and pulled him into me, kissing him hard. I pushed my tongue deep down his throat, his hands moved from my shoulders and slid across my chest, moving my shirt up and down slowly, almost teasingly.

He tasted good, he had these amazing soft lips. I put my hand in his pants,  feeling the bulge beneath it. I pulled my hand back and ran it through his hair, his whole head seemed to glow. His hands were going lower and lower, running across my hips and squeezing my ass. Marco groaned and his grip got tighter and harder on my thighs. My dick reacted instantly, getting ready for action.

then I pushed Marco onto the thick crash mats, ripped both our clothes off.  I started to kiss him, I kissed his neck, my hands groping his body, I rubbed my crotch against his crotch.

my dick twitched with desire, I was desperate to get inside him. I looked him straight in the eye and I started thrusting myself into him.

I  He moaned loudly as I hit every inch of him, it felt so good!  Marco was moaning with pleasure, I knew I was fucking him right now. I felt him tighten his hold on my waist, then he came, his juices coating the insides of my boxers. Marco came all over my shaft.

He kept on shaking and moaning, trying to catch his breath. He collapsed next to me, panting heavily. I didn't move, I was just laying there, waiting for him to stop gasping.
He looked at me and smiled, saying, "wow..."
Then I realized what I had been doing. Shit!

I was acting all sexual and horny but he was just lying there enjoying it, and all he saw was a stranger.  A hot stranger, but still just a stranger.  What a fool I am, I thought.

but at least my urges were taken care of.  now that we've gotten rid of the problem, my anger towards Marco would go away too.  But I wasn't going to let that distract me.
so I got up, cleaned up my semen and returned to class. That morning I noticed a few of the other boys staring at us.

Reiner looked at me and Marco with a confused look. all he said was, "that don't make sense."

Jean smirked, "yeah, that's strange, Porco. how come nobody asked him why he was coming to school with a hickey?", he laughed.
i couldn't help but look at Marco, his face was flushed red.  I felt sorry for him, I could see that he was embarrassed by everyone's reaction.

i tried to act normal during lunch break. i walked up to Marco and slapped him, hard, on the cheek, causing him to flinch. my heart was beating hard inside my chest, the anger I felt towards him was still there.
"what the hell, Porco?!", Marco yelled

I grabbed the back of his neck and dragged him, somewhere secluded.  i shoved him into an empty storage cupboard and slammed the door behind me. Marco was trembling like a frightened rabbit and his breathing was erratic.  He wouldn't meet my gaze, and instead just stood there looking at the ground.

"hey", I demanded, "you wanna explain yourself or do I gotta slap you again?"

then the most unexpected words came out of Marco's mouth, "slap me again... I liked it."

I looked down and saw his pants and underwear at his feet.  my eyes widened at what he was saying and my cock hardened inside my boxers.

I was stunned and speechless. I opened and closed my mouth repeatedly as Marco began to remove his own clothes slowly.

he bend over, sticking that ass in the air, my cock was fully erect. I took my cock out and shoved it into Marco's asshole,  it was so huge it fit inside Marco perfectly, which only increased my excitement. I grabbed the back of Marco's neck with one hand and held his head still while i fucked his ass with the other hand.

he moaned loudly,  he was clearly enjoying himself.
I pumped my dick, harder and faster. soon I was yelling "fuck me!", I leaned forward and bit Marco's earlobe.  I gripped Marco's dick in my hand and squeezed, making sure it was fully stretched before taking my thumb and stroking it, "fuck me harder!"
Marco groaned and nodded. i pumped his dick, harder and faster.

I spanked Marco  roughly on the butt with my free hand and he bucked his ass violently up at me. "fuck... me... so hard..."
"don't talk," i said sharply.  i continued to fuck his ass, I kept slamming it up.  I could feel myself getting closer, the pressure mounting.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain between my legs,  my balls tightened and my erection started to become painful. I felt myself starting to cum.
"Fuck me," I whispered hoarsely, my voice low and rough.
then Marco started rocking his ass up and down vigorously, I couldn't keep it in anymore!

"fuck," Marco groaned.
then I exploded, my hot cum shooting into Marco's ass and stomach.  I let go of his dick and watched as he panted, sweating profusely.  His chest heaved slightly and sweat dripped down his forehead, mixing in with his wet hair.

and then all of a sudden, I felt something warm and sticky oozing out of Marco's ass, it was his cum.  i pulled myself out, Marco's legs wobbled as he fell to the floor.
I left the cupboard and looked at Marco,  "sorry", i mumbled, "I should'a stopped sooner."
Marco gave me a weak smile and lifted himself onto his knees,  "it's fine.", he replied, "don't worry about it, we're cool."
I turned around, not wanting to see how disappointed he is after what happened