"Hmm... Fine, I love you more than the Warblers. I love you more than anyone, actually." He smiled, squeezing my hand.

"That was the best thing I've ever heard in my life. So if you love me more, why won't you transfer?" I asked, having to take a second to collect myself since my heart just melted.

"I just can't bail on the Warblers. Those guys are my friends." Blaine shrugged, squeezing my hand.

"I know it just sucks having to watch literally everyone do PDA at school and I can't." I pouted.

"You know how tempting it is for me, especially with my love for PDA but I can't do that to them." He laughed, taking another drink.

"Okay, fine. One more sales pitch and then we can talk about what haircut we would give Coach Sylvester." I joked, and Blaine agreed, while smiling at me.

"If you stay at Dalton, which is the bad choice, by the way, you and I are competitors again, and I'm just not sure that our love can survive that." I made sure to be extra dramatic, because Blaine was a fan of drama and I was trying to win him over in anyway possible.

"Let me get this straight. I have to transfer, because your afraid that I'm going to beat you at sectionals." He smirked, leaning onto the table, so we were face-to-face.

"No, I'm afraid that I'm going to beat you, and I know what that does to you when I win." I grinned, and he backed away, pretending to be hurt.

"Look, I mean, honestly, I just want to see you more. It was torture having to spend my day last year just waiting till after work to see you. It will be worse this year, with our sex drives going up as we get older and you seem to be getting cuter every day." I laughed and he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I know he did not." I gasped as l saw a purple piano in the lunch room and Kurt quickly moved me away from it.

"Pretend you don't see it." He whispered as we sat down on a table far away from the piano.

"Guys, are we seriously ignoring Mr. Schuester's assignment?" Rachel said, coming up to our table. I groaned as I realized we forgot to make our plan Rachel-proof.

"Wait there's a purple piano in here?" Finn asked, not very convincingly.

"Wow, how did we miss that?" Mercedes said, not even trying to lie anymore.

"This is unfair, he can't do this to us." I poured and everyone agreed.

The song had went fairly well, just when I thought it wasn't going to end poorly, I was hit in the face by a meatball.

"Food fight" Jewfro yelled and I immediately ran behind the piano, trying to have as little spaghetti on me as possible.

I was putting up the photo of Blaine and I at prom in my locker, front and center, when I was interrupted by a familiar voice.

"Hey, you." Blaine smiled at me, and rested his arm against a locker.

"You're making me blush, why do you look so cute, and why are you here? Shouldn't you be at Warblers practice?" I asked him, leaning my back against my locker.

"You have duties to fill, Blaine. You need to stand in front of the Warblers and sing a Katy Perry song while they hum mindlessly behind you." I joked and started to walk down the hall.

"Okay, for someone who loves my Dalton uniform, I can't believe you haven't noticed that I'm not in it!" He motioned towards his outfit, which made him look extremely cute and my jaw dropped.

"Wait, wait." I gasped as he smiled at me, and I practically screamed and hugged him.

"Blainey! I cannot believe you did this! You didn't do this for me though, cause that could lead to resentment and anger and a really nasty breakup-" He cut me off by grabbing me by the shoulders.