9.

'You don't have the time, you leave them all behind''

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

As the third task grew nearer Serenity was finally feeling better. Well as much as she can be seeing as what was going to happen.

She hid her feelings away whenever her friends or Cedric were near. Hoping to not worry anymore of them than she already had. It was bad enough Bohdi had to find out, she couldn't risk the others aswell.

With the third task being only a week away Serenity put on her best face and made her way to the great hall.

"Why is it that Dumbledore is obsessed with my brother!" Serenity yelled stabbing at her chicken.

"Bit of a perv that one is" Bohdi shrugged grabbing a pastry off Cedric's plate.
"Better keep Harry out of his games. I'm done with that awful man" serenity said rolling her eyes at the thought of the balding man.

Cedric noticed the girls uncomfortable stance and pushed himself closer to the girl, grabbing her dark frail hand under the table.

The ebony girl turned to give the pale boy a small smile placing her head into his side.

Bohdi rolled his eyebrows at the two before Grayson elbowed his gut.
"Hey! put that damn elbow away gray!"

Serenity watched again as Harry treaded behind there so called headmaster.
He doesn't deserve to be called a headmaster after what he's done! She thought biting her bottom lip.

It took everything in her to not hex the man right then and there.

Pushing the horrid thoughts away from her mind she turned back to the library not wanting to hold Cedric up any longer.

Turning into the last corridor serenity screamed dropping all her books.
"Oh my— what the— when did you— how did you?!" She yelped looking between her two bestfriends.

"I mean I knew you liked one another but you couldn't just— I don't know not snog in the middle of the corridor you knew I was going to go down!" The veela covered her eyes quickly picking up her books and turning back to the library.

"I need to clean my eyes— no bleach them! Yes that'll help" she mumbled covering her eyes with her books instead of her hands.

"I'm sorry serenity I completely forgot you'd be here!" Bohdi called after the mumbling veela girl, before turning to a flustered Grayson.

"Well I mean atleast we don't have to sneak around like we thought" the blonde shrugged trying to lean back into the raven haired boy.

"Grayson!"

"Serenity, love are you alright?" The hufflepuff asked waving a hand in front of the ebony veela.

"I'm scarred for life" she mumble placing her head in her hands.
"I mean I've been waiting for four years for them to get together but to snog in the one place they knew I'd be? I don't care if there together I just don't want to see my poor innocent baby Bohdi kissing my little Grayson— I mean he's my perfect little bestfriend! He's too young for a boyfriend" she ranted biting at a sugar quill.

"Serenity— hey serenity it's alright they didn't remember you'd be going through there" the hufflepuff said trying to pull her from her ranted state.

"I don't know wether to be excited or go all mama mode on them!" The girl dramatically sighed leaning into his side.

"But then again my opinion doesn't matter seeing as its there relationship not mine" she shrugged.

"Your opinion will matter to Bohdi. Maybe you should go all 'mama' mode so he understands why you were so surprised" the hufflepuff shrugged jotting potion answers down.

"No! I'll just leave it alone, you know? Don't want Bohdi to be upset with me"

"Alright than don't say anything, I don't mind" the boy shrugged kissing her temple, writing the potion answer on her paper.

"Thanks ced"
"No problem sere"

A/n-

FYI I'm picturing serenity's height to be around 5'8-5'9 and Cedric a little more than 6'0.
You all ofcourse can picture them However you'd like:)

-