𝟮.

'I'll stay in the pool and drown'

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

The four soaking wet sixth year slytherins huddled into a shallow corner. Descending from there dark corner they started to chant serenity's name as she walked closer to the goblet. "Come on, serenity!" Mac pushed her shoulder while Grayson gapped at the girl.
"Put it in!" Bohdi screeched.

Rushing up to the cup with a beaming smile she took the tousled paper and quickly dropped it into the blue fire.

Applause rang from the hall as she darted back to her friends laughing, Cedric diggory followed in pursuit putting his name in.
Ron shot his hand up trying to wave to the Veela girl, though she hadn't seem to notice.

Bohdi threw his arms around the girl as Mac started to rapidly place chaste kisses onto her cheeks. "Enough you cockroach" serenity laughed as they pulled apart.

"Eternal glory. Perfect I can see it three years from now you'll be in the biggest manor ever whilst I use all your money to my advantage. Paradise." Bohdi dreamily sighed as Grayson pushed him forward.

There small banter was soon cut short when Fred and George Weasley ran towards the cup with some sort of potion placed in each hand.

"Yes!" There yelling continued as they stood in front of the age line. Applause rang as the twins began high fiving each student including the four Slytherins. "Thank you, thank you" there voices rang threw the hall as they finally got ready to drink there potion.

"Well lads we've done it" Fred smirked.
"Cooked it up just this morning" George finished.

"It's not going to work." Serenity said in a singsong voice.
The twins split to both sides of the girl turning to her smirking.

"Oh, yeah?" George smirked.
"And why is that, potter?" Fred finished.

"You see this? This is an age line. Dumbledore Drew it himself." Serenity smirked.
"So?" George laughed.

Serenity scoffed as her face grew bright.
"So? A genius like Dumbledore couldn't possibly be fooled by a dodge as pathetically dimwitted as an aging potion." She groaned flicking both twins foreheads.

"Ah, but that's why it's so brilliant."
"Cause it's so pathetically dimwitted" Fred finished.

Standing up quickly the twins linked arms looking at one another.
"Ready, Fred?"
"Ready, George."

"Bottoms up" they said in unison as serenity leaned back in her spot smirking.

As they jumped together threw the aging line the students cheered whilst serenity kept on smirking in her seat.
"Why are you smiling?" Cedric asked from behind her.
"You'll see" she beamed.

"Yes!" The twins cheered as more applause rang. "Ready?" The twins reached up to the cup dropping both names in before turning to each other cheering.

Not so long after the fire erupted flinging both twins out of the circle along with there papers.
landing right at serenity's feet.

"What did I say boys?, I told you. Im always right" she smirked walking towards the doors of the corridor as the three other Slytherins followed in pursuit.

"You said!"
"You said!"
The twins began a brawl with one another. the other students laughing at there banter.

"Oh right, you want a piece of me?!" George screeched. "Get off, or I'll tear your ears off!" Fred yelled back. "Come on! Take this! Come on!" The chanting from the students grew louder.

"We're old school, eh?" Fred yelled.
"Yeah, but you look older!" George screeched.

That's when Krum along with his posse of boys trudged in the cooridor passing the Slytherin group.Bohdi gave heart eyes to the boy.
"So hot" he mumbled.
"Bohdi!" Grayson yelled hitting his arm.

"No need to be jealous Mendez"

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

"Sɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴘʟᴇᴀs, now for the moment you've all been waiting for. The champion selection"
Dumbledore flicked his hand towards the lights lowering them until they went dull.

Grayson grabbed serenity's shoulder as Bohdi did the same, Mac grabbing both her hands from across the table.

Dumbledore slowly brought his hand up to the goblet as the fire changed from the glossy blue to a treacherous red, slowly backing up Dumbledore grew silent.
Two burnt papers erupted from the fire silently as dumbledore reached for them.

"Our durmstrang champions are— Victor Krum and Lorenzo kapinlit!"
Applause rang from the others as krum and Lorenzo got up with a cheer shaking Dumbledores hand, heading to the empty corridor they were appointed to.

The fire rang again as it beamed even brighter, another pair of burnt papers flashed out, the headmaster reaching for them.
"Our champions from beauxbatons are, Fleur delacour and Bridgette Thompson!" The two blonde girls beamed with there chins held high as they made there way to Dumbledore, shaking his hand.

As the last two tousled papers rang out of the fire, serenity's heart nearly stopped as she listened. "Our Hogwarts champions, Cedric Diggory and Serenity potter!" Dumbledores voice rang. Serenity almost hadn't got up due to the shock that went threw her. Slowly standing up Bohdi pushed her forward and cheered along with the other Slytherins for the girl.

Both Cedric and serenity made way to the headmaster only giving each other a nod and smirk before both shaking dumbledores hand making way to the empty Corridor.

"And now we have our six champions! But in the end only one pair will go down in history. Only Two will hoist this chalet of champions, vessel of victory— The triwizard cup!" As Dumbledore faced the cup, the cloth arose from it with ease as everyone cheered once more.

From behind the headmaster, the goblet fire grew as though it were to throw another paper out. Dumbledore rushed back to the goblet as one final paper rang out.

"Harry Potter?" The headmasters voice grew shallow. "Harry Potter!" Harry's face fell as everyone turned or him.
"Harry for goodness sake stand up" Hermione whispered pushing the boy up.

Harry's slow strides soon met Dumbledores retchet face.

"He's a cheat!" "He's not even 17 yet"
Slowly making his way past the headmaster he was met with horrid stares of other students , his eyes turned dull.

Snapes scowl only made it worse as Harry finally made it to the corridor.

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ──

.