"I'm going to go get changed, I think I found the perfect dress." I stood up and ran back behind the curtain.

I walked out in a gorgeous purple dress, it had a plunge neck line and was backless. it has a slit going up to my thigh and I felt like a princess in it.

"That's the one." Kurt said, applauding.

"10/10 that is gorgeous!" Tina smiled and I did a twirl.

"Yup, this is my dress." I grinned and sat on the couch as Kurt stood up.

"Now, if you ladies excuse me, I have to pull options for my own prom outfit." He smiled, and I was extremely confused.

"Wait so you're going? Stag? That's just tragic." Santana said, crossing her arms and Kurt turned around to face her.

"Yes, I'm going. And not alone! I have a date." He grinned and I started jumping up and down.

"Kurt, why didn't you tell me? Who is he?" I asked, as I pulled him into a hug.

"He's not out of the closet yet, you will find out on the night of." Santana pulled Kurt over to the side as I celebrated with Tina and Brittany.

"Kurt is trying to wear a kilt to the prom." Blaine sighed as he walked into my room and laid his head on my chest.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked as I ran my hands through his hair, bringing out his curls.

"I'm just worried that he will get harassed at prom. I know how much it hurt him, it seriously affected him and I don't want to see it start again." He pouted, and I smiled.

"Santana's got the Bully Whips protecting him. He hasn't been bullied since. He will be okay, you don't have to worry about him. But I think it is so sweet how much you care about him, you are seriously the kindest person I've ever met." I stopped running my hand through his hair and caressed his cheek.

"What color are you wearing? I need to make sure I can match my gorgeous girlfriend at prom." He smiled up at me, head still on my chest.

"Purple. Go simple, it's pretty plain but it does show off a lot of skin." I winked and he moaned slightly.

"I cannot wait to see that." He crawled up to my neck and began kissing me softly.

I curled my hair and wore the pearl necklace Blaine had gotten me a few weeks ago. I slipped on my dress and heels and then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Sami, Quinnie! Your dates are here!" I heard my mom yell and I met Quinn at the top of the stairs. We both walked down the stairs and I locked eyes with Blaine instantly who was staring at me, a loving smile on his face and a twinkle in his eye.

"Sami, you look so stunning." He smiled as my mom ran to get the camera.

"You look so handsome." I grinned and he pulled out a small box.

"I got you this, I hope you'll like it." He opened to box to reveal a white rose corsage with a purple ribbon wrapped around it.

"Blainey, it's gorgeous." I kissed him quickly and he slid it on my wrist.

"It's a rose because, you know, your middle name is Rose." He smiled and my heart melted at the thought.

"It's perfect, thank you." I hugged him and my mom came running back in on the verge of tears.

"Give me a prom pose!" She said, pointing the camera at us and took what felt like a hundred photos.

"Okay, mom, we have to go. We have dinner reservations." I smiled and gave her a hug.