!/Bonus/!

(Lil bonus, nothing that long hehe)
305 words
-----
Lobo sat down into the warm water, Y/N sitting in between Lobos legs laying his back into Lobos chest. Y/N let out a long sigh as he felt the water surrounded his body, feeling refreshed and content.
Lobo put his hand onto Y/Ns arm rubbing lightly, letting out a small purr as he did.
He then looked down to Y/Ns shoulder, seeing faint blood from earlier.
It was ruffled in his fur, rubbed into him.
His neck having dry blood surrounding a bite mark a certain someone left behind.

Y/N circled his shoulders a bit, trying to get them to feel loose before he felt a ticklish feeling on his shoulder. Lobo was licking
Y/Ns wound, quietly and gently. Y/N smiled to the sight, letting out a small giggle. "Thank you, Lobo.." Y/N hummed and Lobo smiled back to Y/N.
"Anything for you, dear." He softly kissed
Y/Ns cheek, rubbing Y/Ns shoulder.
He felt so much joy being near Y/N like this again, he missed it dearly. How he missed
Y/Ns smile, Y/Ns laugh. Oh, how he missed Y/N. He's was grateful for the second chance, hell, he was lucky to even gotten to meet Y/N? Lobo felt his heart beat happier as he laid his head onto Y/Ns shoulder, rubbing his head against Y/N delicately.
Y/N humming lightly in a joyful tone as he slightly swift at the water. The water splashing and swooshing, up then down.
Y/N felt so warm around Lobo, even though Lobo was always cold.. Lobo being in
Y/Ns presence made him feel warm inside.
He felt loved, he felt special. He loved Lobo and knew nothing could go wrong again..

Right?

----

Hope you liked the bonus!
Sorry for any spelling mistakes-

A/N: some fluff because..yippee!!!