I give her a questioning look and she returns it by mouthing "I will tell you later."

We get seated into our bumper cars and just as we're about to start I gotta make sure Reid knows who's boss.

"You're going down to the ground, Reid? You hear me? Down." I point my finger to the floor.

"Yeah?" He crosses his arms. I nod quickly.

"We will see about that." He smiles at me.

The buzzer goes off and cars start going everywhere I can hear the chains holding the bunker cars clanking around and around.

I feel a sudden impact from behind me and quickly whip around and am met with Naomi. We both charge at each other quickly only to bounce away from each other just as fast.

As I'm rolling back I see out of the corner of my eye Warren coming at me full speed before I can even turn to face him he trucks into me.

I get the wind knocked out of me with that one, I quickly recover though.

Big muscles and all, I jerk the car in his direction then the cars come to a halt.

"Aww man"

"Damn it!"

"I was just about to get him!"

People complain as they do it. We exit our cars and go and stand about in the middle of the fair.

"Naomi and I are going to head out, see you guys on Monday?" Dayton says holding Naomi's hand.

"Alright, bud see ya." Tyler pats his back and Warren tells him goodbye.

As they walk away we all face to turn each other with wide eyes.

"They are for sure going to fuck in the car," Tyler says while eating cotton candy.

"Oh yeah, 100%." I try to hold in my laughter but I can't do it.

I burst out laughing then the rest follow and we get a few weird looks but we don't care. I truly love my friends, they are my family.

"Tyler and I are going to go check out some of the games. You guys wanna come?" Maeve points to the game section.

"I wanted to go on the Ferris wheel but you guys go ahead," I say happily.

"I can go with you? If you want ?" Warren turns to me.

I nod. "Meet back here in 30?" I ask looking between Tyler and Maeve.

We all agree and go our separate ways. Warren and get to the Ferris wheel at the perfect moment when there is no line.

We walk up the stairs and settle into the not-so-sturdy Ferris wheel seat.

"Have you ever been on one of these before?" I ask Warren and he shakes his head no.

"Are you kidding me? How have you not, Ferris wheels are so fun." I tell him to bring the rusty bar over our laps and settle in.