So close your eyes

Escape this town for a little while, oh, oh

'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter

And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet"

But you were everything to me

I was begging you, "Please don't go," and I said

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone

I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run

You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess

It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel

This love is difficult, but it's real

Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess

It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes"

Oh, oh

And I got tired of waiting

Wondering if you were ever coming around

My faith in you was fading

When I met you on the outskirts of town

And I said, "Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone

I keep waiting for you, but you never come

Is this in my head? I don't know what to think"

He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring, and said

"Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone

I love you and that's all I really know

I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress

It's a love story, baby, just say, 'Yes'"

Oh, oh, oh

Oh, oh, oh

'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

"Okay, that was an amazing gift. Thank you so much, baby." He sat on the bench and grabbed my neck to pull me in for a passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and got on top of him, deepening the kiss even more as he picked me up and laid my down on the bed, and pulled off my shirt.

After Finn had broken Rachel's nose, we were all sitting in the choir room when she announced she was getting a nose job.

"Hold up, are you trying to say there's things you wouldn't change about yourself if you had the chance? I'm sure Sam was in the doctors office, looking at pamphlets on mouth reduction, I'll bet Artie's thought about having his legs removed since he's not using them anyways, Sami's probably looked into growth hormones for herself and her boyfriend and I'm definitely sure that Tina's looked into getting an eye-deslanting." Santana said, and we all looked at her, slightly upset.

"That's extraordinarily racist." Tina snapped and as much as I loved Santana, that wasn't cool.

"You haven't asked us anything about our New York trip." Mercedes said to Kurt while we were all getting coffee.

"Is it because it's too painful?" Tina asked and I knew that didn't make Kurt feel any better about the situation.

"Yes, as a matter of fact. While the New Directions are preparing to perform at nationals, the Warblers are preparing to perform at a nursing home in a strip mall next to a national bank." Kurt smiled and I rubbed Blaine's shoulder, he had the same feelings but I knew he wouldn't tell me.