Chapter 2

the next day martin jimin went to these parents because he could avoid them during the week but not on Sundays because it was a tradition to make a family dinner every Sunday. But before leaving he warned me to pay attention to the hunter. A word that defines a person who chases animals to sell them but in this world means catching humans to resell them and become slaves. in this society the excite slave-owner just like humans or vampires who are either alpha, beta or omega. Unfortunately, I am at the bottom of the this chain I am an omega human.

During the rest of the day, I did my classes online because the online course was cheaper than going to school. When the darkness arrived I decided to go and do the famous groceries I was supposed to do a long time ago.

I finished buying what I needed with the savings I had put aside for the scholarship I had obtained, the only thing that was helping me in my situation was my university scholarship offered. And being a genius I had them in my pocket.

When I came back on the way back, I stopped suddenly and looked around me, but no one had the horizon. I had this strange feeling to be watched, spied on. I took a large food of the area and continued my way walking as fast as I could because I wanted to distance the possibility that is being taken and a hunter. I am already in a difficult situation and being a slave I will be really at the bottom of the abyss.

I was in front of the door of my apartment, opening at full speed and I quickly closed the door. I sat in front of the entrance, exhausted because I had finally run.during the rest of the evening, I ate and decided to go to bed

3 hours later

I woke up because I had a pressing urge, I was going to the toilet without turning up the light because I didn't want to spend electricity just for a pee.I liked the dark but I hated a confined place. Being in this kind of place reminds me of my childhood.

when my eyes get used to the dark I went in to the bathroom and entered, was my bladder and washing my hands. when my hand was on the wrist the sound of footsteps stopped me on my way. a word does not seem to resonate in my head "hunter"

I try to look through the lock on the door and see the men, I only see 3 men from where I was. I had the impression that he was waiting for me to sleep to come and kidnap me. for once the technique that I use for less expense saves my life.

fortunately, the toilet was right next to the door and my coat where I always kept a pocket knife. I decided to walk out when he had his whole back because those idiots left the door open and didn't check the restroom.when this moment arrived I ran as quickly as possible towards the exit taking my coat on the way, I could not afford to take my shoes and I ran barefoot. My captors were behind me but unfortunately for them, I know this city like the back of my hand but I didn't expect one of them to shoot me with a tranquillizer arrow and little by little I fell into the dark.. ...