"I managed to get Kurt a duet with one of the Warblers! I think they really hit it off." He said, turning on the movie again.

"Blaine Anderson, you matchmaker!" I gasped and I wrapped my arms around him to be closer to him.

"But seriously, thank you for that. I know Kurt is jealous that he doesn't get to have any solos in the Warblers. He's gonna be so happy, and maybe he will stop trying to come on our dates constantly if he has a boyfriend." I smiled and he wrapped his arms around me and squeezed me lightly.

"I love you." He said, beginning to stroke my back.

"I know." I teased and I felt myself starting to doze off, I hadn't felt tired before but Blaine's arms were so warm and his heartbeat was extremely comforting. Being with Blaine made me feel safe and relaxed like never before and I could see myself being this happy forever.

"Santana, do you want to be my duet partner for regionals?" I walked up to Santana in the hallway.

"Why me?" She asked, looking skeptical at the invite.

"Because, your a badass singer, and nobody else would be able to nail it as perfectly as you could, duh." I laughed, hooking arms with her and we kept walking.

"If I can't do Trouty Mouth then this is the next best thing." She grinned, and I couldn't tell if she was joking.

After watching Aural Intensity, I knew either the Warblers or we were going to Nationals, and I would be happy with either, because if the Warblers won, then I could focus on Blaine's happiness and I was okay with that.

I ran back stage after Aural Intensity and found Blaine instantly. I pulled him into a tight hug, then looked up at him.

"You're going to kill this, and you look so adorable right now." I smiled then kissed him, once it started to deepen, Kurt pulled us apart.

"Please stop, I don't need to see you sucking face right now." He pouted and I moved to the side of Blaine, while his arm was still around me and I grabbed Kurt's shoulder.

"You are going to do great, Kurt." I grinned and then the Warblers were announced.

"I love you!" I squeezed Blaine's hand and he gave me a loving smile then walked on stage.

Seeing Kurt perform his duet made me so happy, because I knew how much he needed to be in the spotlight. Then Blaine started singing and I couldn't wait for his sexified performance.

He absolutely killed the song, and his silly dance moves made me smile everytime and when we would look over at me in the wings, my heart would melt.

"You were so good! I'm so proud of you." I hugged him tight and his heart was still pounding from the adrenaline of being on stage.

"I couldn't of done it without you, I love you so much." He picked me up and spun me.

The New Directions came back stage and I knew they were going to announce us soon, so I had Blaine put me down.

"You got this, I'll be in the audience." He smiled, and walked away and I took my place with Santana.

During our performance, all I could think about was how things were so different with Blaine and I when we wrote this song, we had only known each other for two weeks, we hadn't even kissed yet and now we were in love, and I couldn't be happier.

We finished Loser Like Me and I gave Rachel a hug, even though I hated her guts, it just felt right.

"My husband is verbally abusive and I have been drinking since noon. I'm bored. Let's just see who won, huh?" Carla Turlington Stevens said as she walked up to the microphone to announce the winner.