Chapter 2: He came

*Lunch Break*

"Where should i go now...." i mumbles as i lean down in the desk, watching the other student with their friends through the window beside me.

Then, a milkshake suddenly blocked the scene, i properly sit up and looked at the milk shake. I grabbed it and look in front where there was no one.

"Huh? Where this came from?" I look at it curiously. I notice there was a paper on it on the side. -Behind you-

My eyes widened and look at the back, it was the thai boy. "What are you doing here? C'mon let's eat together, my treat" bambam smiled shyly.

"Okay!" He grabbed my hand and dashed out of the room. We stopped at the counter and took some plate.

"what should i pick.. this...or this.." i mumbled as i hardly choose one of them. "Just take the two" bambam whispered and payed the food.

We sat in our place and eat our food. I was looking around and saw the three crazy boys from my class is not really far from our sit.

Then a boy came in and walked in front of them, the girls where looking at them and calling him 'oppa'

I can't tell what is his face because i was facing his back. I just shrugged it off and eat again. "Heyo jungkook! You're late!" I heard a familiar voice said, i look back again and it was jimin.

'H-huh? Jungkook?' I eardrops in their conversation, because i was really curious who is this boy.

"Hah! Late in the first day, Nice bro!" J-hope said. "Can we just eat peacefully? I need some quiet atmosphere!" Taehyung said while eating.

"Then go back to your galaxy hyung!" This boy named jungkook knocked his forehead with his spoon. I chuckled and ate again my own food.

"Yah, who were you looking in one of them?" Bambam said as his face actually in front of mine. I palmed his face and giggled to his cuteness. "Nothing, I was just trying to see this jungkook face but failed" i finished eating and drink some water.

*Taehyung's point of view*

"Yah! How could you do that to you hyung!?" I shouted and J-hope shuts my mouth by shoving a ddukbokki in my mouth.

"It's my choice" jungkook rolled his eyes and continue to eat. "Oh by the way evil maknae, have you seen your twin already?" I ask him and he splashed his food in J-hope. "What the hell bro!" J-hope shouted making his girls giggled at him. "Aish! Man i have to change" he walks in his locker.

Then jungkook started our conversation. "What did you said earlier? My twin? You know i don't even have a siblings" he once again rolled his eyes.

"Can you stop rolling your eyes. I'll poke it with my chopsticks. But, back to the topic, She sits right there!" I pointed at her not to far behind him. He looks at the girl and back to me. "You mean with the blue ribbon?" He ask and i nodded.

"Damn bro your eyes and your smile were like xeroxed to her"

"Really?"

*Yein's point of view*

Then the lunch break ended by the school bell. "Yein-ah, i think we should go back now" Bambam said and i smiled.

-Back to the class room-
Students sit properly in their own sits including me and bambam.

I notice the three and this jungkook were not here yet. The professor came in then anounced something.

"Listen class, something came up and your next professor can't take a class now, So i guess there were no class this 2hours, i need you all to stay here and don't walk around the campus, then i'll take my leave now" then he left. When he was out of our sight. The students in our class became ah... Bees.. whispering here, Whispering there.

I just want to sleep right now. Even bambam is already sleep. I leaned my head in the desk, facing the window, then falling asleep..

*Jungkook's point of view*

Shit. I looked at my watch and were already late, but i don't care anyways, we were waiting J-hope to change then walking back in out class.

When we step inside the class room, I saw the girls eyes on us, Well i am a total flirt so i winked on them and leaving their jaw open. Then something caught my eyes.

This girl and boy next to the window, sleeping. seems so unfamiliar to me.

We sat in our sits and i poked taehyung's shoulder. He looked at me and i pointed the two with my eyes. "Ahh, they are new students here, remember i said that you have a twin here? There she is!" He pointed at the girl who was sleeping, i can't see her face because she is facing the window,

but really?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yay next chapter everyone! *^-^*