beomjun🍓

"You stupid yeonjun, why would you fight him, huh? You will get in trouble tomorrow if the teacher finds out"

They were in yeonjuns house, and beomgyu was scolding him.

After yeonjun fought with beomgyu's bully, they skipped school and went straight to yeonjuns house.

Beomgyu was cleaning his wounds on his chest while scolding him.

"Are they still bothering you, baby?"

Yeonjun pouted as he stared at beomgyus face.

Beomgyu rolled his eyes and continued taking care of the wound.

"No, jun, everything is okay, don't worry about me, ok?"

After he was done with it, he put the aid kit away.

Yeonjun put his shirt back on and patted beomgyu's thigh

"How can I not worry about my bear, huh? You're my little brother, beomie. I can't just watch you get hurt, "

Yeonjun cupped younger's cheeks as he held his face with his hands closer to himself.

Right, just a little brother.
How pleasing, so fucking pleasing I can't get enough of it.
Beomgyu looked down and removed his hands from his face.

"Well, I'm not little anymore, yeonjun. I can take care of myself, ok?"

He stood up, going to Yeonjun's room.

Yeonjun followed him with a pout on his face.

"But baby, you're always little for me. Come on now, how do you expect me to just watch you suffer, huh?"

He was sulking.

Beomgyu laid on yeonjuns bed and took out his phone from his pocket, texting someone.

"Then don't watch, problem solved."

Beomgyu said dryly as he avoided looking at yj and focused on texting the other person instead, smiling slightly.

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and sat on top of beomgyu's waist. He took beomgyu's phone and looked at him with cocky smile.

"I can never take my eyes off you, pretty boy, do you see yourself, huh? You're fucking gorgeous man"

Beomgyu crossed his arms glaring at yeonjun.

"Right, right, now please give me back my phone, AND GET OFF OF ME YOU OVERSIZED FOX"

Beomgyu raised his voice as he tried to take his phone but failed when yeonjun put it in his butt pocket.

He got closer to beomgyus face and tucked the hair behind his ear, making sure his face looked more visible. He held his other cheek and whispered in his ear, seducing beomgyu with his sexy daddy voice. (Idk why I just wrote that. Wattpad people are getting me)
"Go on, beomie, i crave your touch these days, take it darling, take it away from me so i dont see who you're texting~~~"
He pecked his neck and leaned back, not breaking eye contact with beomgyu, smirking when he saw how beomgyus face slowly turned into strawberry.

He's adorable, so freaking adorable.

"YOU WHORE, GET AWAY FROM ME PERV." beomgyu shouted and pushed yeonjun off his thighs.
Yeonjun landed on his butt. But that didn't hold him back from bursting into laughter.
"Why? Don't you wanna touch my fat ass beomie bear? Don't pretend you're innocent, I saw you watching me get changed, you're fucking perv too"

He stood up and started shaking his butt so beomgyu would watch him.

But beomgyu wasn't looking anymore.
'So he fucking knows, that is it. Wtf do I do now?'

Beomgyu was feeling anxious, spacing out and abusing his fingers with his teeth.

Yeonjun looked at him, and his smile dropped. his beommie didn't look happy with his jokes. 'Did I go too far?  Why does he look so stressed?'
He went back to his bed sitting next to beomgyu. He looked at him with concerned eyes
"I'm sorry, beoms. Here is your phone"
He put the phone down on the bed and asked
"Did I say something wrong, gum?" He pouted, waiting for an answer

Beomgyu faked a smile and answered
"No, you didn't. Everything is alright, so don't worry about it, yeonjun hyung"
Yeonjun smiled back and hugged beomgyu, kissing his cheek. "I love you, baby."

Beomgyu smiled

"I love you too, yeonjun hyung,"