yeonjun🫶

After I saw beomie going into his class, I went ahead and went to mine.

Sike

I fucking went out to skip, who fucking likes history?

I think the nerd saw me skipping, but I winked at him, and he just blushed and looked away [who are you lying to? You can't wink old man]

Strange, I thought he was straight. Well, whatever, good for me, I guess.

I went to my favorite spot,

Library....yeah, Library.

No, I don't go there to read, I just sleep there, or to burn some time.

Who tf actually goes there and reads? They're just trying to look smart, but really, nobody is mart. Not my bear tho stay safe, yall.

Yeah, again, let's talk about him while we are at it.

My beomgyu, he is so ethereal. Like, is he even human? He looks like an angel and acts like one, too.
His cheeks are squishy as hell, his eyes make me go delulu, his hair is very fluffy, and soft, it smells like you should eat it. Really, why smell good if not edible?

Questionable, really.

Now, look, we have been besties for a very long time. I didn't consider having other friends, really, because beomgyu is enough, more than enough actually.

Neither has he made any friends since then.  I would always wonder why he was never popular. Or why he never had friends. Besides me, of course, I'm the angle in his life ✌️

But really, I like how I'm only one for him. I don't know. I just would rather have him all to myself.

Love me some clingy bear, I don't wanna share him. Is it because he is too nice? Or is it because he is too lovely and caring? Or is it cause he is so beautiful and has the best personality? Or is it because he is smart or maybe because he is so warm and cozy.

I don't know, but what I know is that I want to keep him a secret. Like Only I should know this side of beomgyu

Do you get it? Nah, cause you have never had anyone like him before, have you?

[Neither have I, so don't worry, love]

Anyways, I set down on the desk and put my head in my arms, trying to sleep, but some rats decided that it's time to fucking chat. I glared at them, and they finally decided to shut it.

I hate this kids bruh. Why do they gotta be so annoyed.

I think they're one of them kids who have heart attacks by my looks. I just have to breathe, and they'll shit themselves. And these people do anything to get my attention, I'm the celebrity of the school, that I understand cause I'm freaking amazing but, what I don't understand is why isn't choi beomgyu the most liked person?

Every time I see him, he gets prettier, more nicer, and more cuter.

I guess these people have eyes only on me. Which I hate, if you can't tell, I hate them all. They treat my baby like shit and then try to make me love them.

I hate them even more for that.

Really, I hate everybody [excluding beomgyu]

(Real)

Anyway, after taking rest for a bit, I kind of got bored, so I stood up, walking away from two girls who were probably whispering about me.

Walking away, someone bumped onto my chest and fell down, making weird noise.

She looked up, looking at me innocently, I rolled my eyes and was gonna walk away, but she held out her hand in front of me.

"Please at least help me up. Don't make me look embarrassed." she gave her best puppy eyes. I could nearly hold my laugh in. Well, whatever, she will probably sue me if I don't help her now. Being nice isn't a crime, after all.

Too bad I'm not nice.

I walked away without caring much, not even bothering, looking back.

Some people laughed, and some people felt bad. Some people filmed us.

I wonder why all of a sudden everyone was skipping their class.

Well, not my problem.

I was walking in the hallway, and it looked like the bell had ranged cause I saw my bear out off his class, I smiled.
I love how he always makes me smile.

But you know what's strange? He wasn't alone.

There was some guy getting closer to beomies face, huh? Why are they so close?

Fucking wait no this isn't his boyfriend.

He would tell me first if anything

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Is it one of his bully?

Beomgyu was being bullied again?

Fuck this shit they'll get it fr today.

I smirked, walking to the guy who was about to touch my angels face.

"Fucking step back you ballfaced monkey"

_________________________________________
Hi guys, I was wondering if you'd like some soogyu ff? I really love their friendship, I think they're my fav after yeongyu, so I would like your opinion 🫶