"Not in the mood."

"Well then perhaps I am the best with the scythe." Aerilyn placed the bowl down and got up.

"You wish." 

They stood in the fighting arena her father made specifically for them to train in. He had a sword in his hand and was positioned ready to fight. She swung the scythe in her hand. "Remember Aerilyn, stay focused and ready." 

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say." A bell went off and they rushed at each other. He tried to strike her across her face but she managed to dodge the attack, she jumped into the air and tried to attack from above but he countered the blow. This went on for a few minutes before her father managed to make her lose her footing and she was pinned to the ground with the sword above her face. "You fight well daughter, glad to see your skills are still sharp." 

"I would have totally won if I could use my powers." Her father shrugged his shoulders. "So we going to have another match?" A servant came in and whispered something to her father. He placed his sword in its hold and handed it to the servant. "Sorry Aerilyn, another thing came up, we'll do it some other time." She sighed and gave her scythe to the servant and went back to her room. After a few minutes of moping, she decided to go to her parent's room. Her mother sat on her bed meditating. "Mom...mom...MOM!" Her mother jumped startled and sighed.

"What is it mwana?"

"Dad left again and I'm bored." Her mother sighed.

"You can meditate with me, come sit." She sat next to her mother. "Now close your eyes and focus on your power, feel it moving through you like the wind." She closed her eyes for a few minutes before opening her eyes again sighing. 

"This is so boring mama, can we try something else?"

"I'm mediating mwana, go do something else you desire." Aerilyn sighed and walked out of the room, what else could she possibly do? She took out her phone and texted Diablous. 

Aerilyn: I'm so bored rn, u busy?

Diablous: Nothing much over here too, honestly I'm so bored rn

Aerilyn: Tell me about it

Diablous: You got anything cool in your planet?

Aerilyn: I do have a crystal cave I've been meaning to check out

Diablous: Well it's better than nothing, I'll come round. 

Aerilyn: Cool.

                                        ✯✯✯

They trudged through the forest towards the crystal cave, Aerilyn hopped over the muddy sludges in the ground. Diablous groaned as he continued to walk. "I didn't think that the crystal cave would take this long to get to."

"And here I thought specialists were supposed to be the more active of us." He rolled his eyes.    

"And here I thought fairies were supposed to be the smartest of us." Aerilyn halted in her tracks. "What is it?" He asked. She pointed at the ground, a huge crater blocking their path. "Jesus, did a bomb fall here or what?" 

"No problem for me, I'll just make an air bridge." She outstretched her hand and a bridge was created. She was about to walk on it when he grabbed her arm.

"Are you sure you made it? I can't see anything there." Aerilyn chuckled.

"Of course I did, you just need a little faith." She stepped onto the bridge, he looked at her uneasily and let go of her arm. She walked over the bridge to the other side. She turned around and waved him other. "Come on Diablous, don't tell me you're scared of falling?" He scoffed and jumped over the crater. "No, I'm not."