Unknown~*so you just gone leave me on open🙄

Who tf is this.. I really needa start saving folks numbers.

I responded.

Z~my bad, who is dis?

DING*

Nia~ who else? it's Nia fool

I smiled when her named popped up.
Nia a pretty ass mixed mf about 5'2 with pretty teeth And a fatass boo-... uh Nia real pretty.

Z~*wassup Nia what you been on gang

she replied

Nia~ *nm, let's go clubbing I got a bottle so we can pregame

A club don't sound too bad rn. Shit. I been in the house all day doing nun so why not .

I texted back

Z- bet

—————————————————-

Lay POV~

I woke up from the long ass nap I just took and did a wide stretch.  Damn. a nap my ass. I was knocked for a good ass minute.

I looked at my phone seeing that all my lil thirsty situations was blowing me up.

I ignored them. Them hoes be annoying.

I then remembered that I forgot to text Z back. as I was just abt to text her back I got a call got a call.

Now who tf.

INCOMING CALL: *BIGHEAD NIA💙*

I smiled looking at her name pop up. Nia is a friend I met off instagram. We found out that wet lives in the same area and every sense then we became really close. Not close enough to ever be in a relationship or nun tho. We just cool ass friends.

Whenever she call me I know that we was finna go to a party or get out the house to do something.

She always got me doing some shit with her

I answered my phone "yo"

Nia lil loud ass get to screaming over the loud ass music she was playing in the background

" LAYYYYY, BITCHHHH I GOT THE BOTTLESSSS WYA HOE"

I pulled the phone away from my ear and chuckled. 

This mf.

"I'm at the crib rn Wyo?"

Nia responded once again. yelling.

" BE READY IM FINNA COME GET YOU WE FINNA GET DRUNK ASL LETS GET OUTSIDEEE WE GOING TO THE CLUB HO AND YOU COMING SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT"

I was dying and shaking my head bc she sounded drunk asl already. She didn't need to go to no club but since I wasn't doing shit and needed to get out the house I agreed to go

"Ight I'll go let me hop in the shower real quick I should be ready by the time you get here". She agreed and Then hung up.

—————————————————————

Z POV~

I looked in the mirror looking at my fit.

Damn I look good in even a rushed fit.

I had my grey Nike tech and some white ones. Something simple yk.