Aftermath

"Ready!" Po shouts as the villagers and masters are training together.

"Monkey! Help me!" Mantis shouts as a panda girl holding a Tigress doll picks him up causing Monkey to laugh.

"Greeny baby!" The girl says happily as Alexis smiles at her.

"Those panda kids sure are cute." Alexis says.

"That they are." Crane says as he smiles.

"Get her off me!" Mantis shouts as Tigress picks the little girl up and kicks as the masters along with the villagers continue to train under with Po before everyone then successfully performs the chi technique with Po.

*Timeskip*

"Mmm. Such a peaceful morning." Alexis says as she is sitting by a pond while making ice figurines with snow.

"It is quite peaceful. Especially out here." A voice says revealing to be Tigress.

"Tigress. What are you doing out here?" Alexis asks as Tigress comes over and sits with her.

"Came to check on you when you missed breakfast." Tigress says as she smiles.

"You always worry about me. Not that I'm complaining." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Well of course. You are my friend." Tigress says.

"I know. We've been close since we met. I don't know what I'd do without you Tigress." Alexis says.

"Me either... Alexis I have something to tell you." Tigress says as Alexis looks at her.

"You do?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Yes and I'd like for you to keep an open mind about it." Tigress says as Alexis nods.

"I can do that." Alexis says.

"Alexis I like you. A lot... I've actually liked you for a while. I just never said anything because I wasn't really sure how and didn't know if you would feel the same. I don't expect you to feel the same and it's okay. I just wanted you to know how I felt." Tigress says.

"Tigress you truly feel this way?" Alexis asks.

"Yes. I really do." Tigress says.

"I actually like you too." Alexis says as she smiles.

"Really?" Tigress asks.

"Yeah. I just didn't think you felt that way. Kind of surprised actually." Alexis says as she chuckles slightly.

"Yeah I know. The whole feely thing isn't exactly my style but I don't mind being that way a little bit for you." Tigress says as she smiles.

"I like you the way you are Tigress." Alexis says.

"I'm glad to hear that. You wanna go grab something to eat together? Just the two of us?" Tigress asks as she and Alexis stand up.

"That sounds amazing." Alexis says happily.