Panda Village

"Tigress? Alexis?" Po asks as he runs over to Alexis and Tigress as they arrive in the village.

"Ah. Easy please." Alexis says as two little pandas run over and hug her and Tigress making them wince in pain.

"What are you two doing here?" Po asks.

"Kai attacked the valley." Alexis says as she and tigress look at Po.

"He's taken every master in China. Including Shifu and the others. It's all gone Po. Everything. Everyone." Tigress says as she is leaning on Po's arm for support.

"Everyone?" Po asks.

"Everyone." Alexis says.

"How's my restaurant!?... We'll talk later." Ping says as he lowers his head as everyone looks at him.

"And now he's on his way here. He's after you Po. He's after all pandas." Tigress says as the pandas begin to panic and run.

"How long do we have?" Po asks.

"Not long. Po please say you've mastered chi since you've been here? We need you." Alexis says as Po chases after his dad to try to talk to him.

"Ah!" Tigress says as in pain as Alexis looks at her.

"Here Tigress. Lean on me. I need to tend to our wounds before we do anything else." Alexis says as Tigress nods and leans onto her as the two walk off.

*Timeskip*

"You're right. There's no way I can stop him and his army." Po says as Alexis walks over to him and Tigress as they're talking.

"Then what now? We're all that's left." Alexis says as she sits down next to Tigress.

"No you're not. You have an army of your own." A voice says revealing to be Li Shan.

"You?" Po asks as he looks at his dad.

"Not just me." Li Shan says as Ping comes out from behind him.

"Us." Ping says.

"All of us. I finally found my son after all these years. It's gonna take a lot more than the end of the world to keep us apart." Li Shan says.

"But you don't even know Kung Fu." Po says.

"He's right. It wouldn't be safe. Not that we're any better at this point." Alexis says as Tigress looks at her.

"Then my son can teach us." Li Shan says as he steps forward a bit.

"What? I can't teach you Kung Fu. I couldn't even teach Alexis and Tigress. And they already know Kung Fu!" Po says as he gestures to Alexis and Tigress as they look at the pandas and nod.

"Po I know I'm the last guy you wanna trust right now. But you gotta believe me. We can do this. We can learn Kung Fu. We can be just like you!" Li Shan says as Po looks down.

"What did you just say?" Po asks as he looks up at his father.

"We can do this?" Li Shan asks.

"No!" Po says.

"We can learn Kung Fu?" Li Shan asks.

"After that!" Po says.

"We can be just like you?" Li Shan asks.

"Yes!" Po says happily as he goes over to his dads.

"We can?" Li Shan asks.

"No! You can't! But you don't have to be. That's what Shifu meant. I don't have to turn you into me. I have to turn you into you!" Po says as Li Shan looks at Ping.

"That doesn't make any sense." Ping says.

"I know! Thanks dads." Po says as he hugs both his dads who give confused looks.

"You're welcome?" Li Shan and Ping asks in union as Po puts them down.

"I'm gonna do something I never thought I'd be able to do. I'm gonna teach Kung Fu." Po says as he gets to work to teach the pandas Kung Fu.

*Timeskip*

"They are ready." Po says as he, Alexis, and Tigress are watching the pandas in the distance.

"What?" Tigress asks as she and Alexis look at Po confused and worried.

"Come again?" Alexis asks.

*Timeskip*

"Are you sure you're up for this Alexis? Your shoulder is still hurt." Tigress asks as she goes over to Alexis while Po is explaining the plan to the pandas.

"I'll be okay. I want to fight." Alexis says.

"Just be careful and don't lose concentration. I don't wanna see another friend get hurt. Remember the others they're not our friends right now. Regardless if they look it." Tigress says as Alexis nods.

"I know." Alexis says as she walks off to finish preparing for the fight.