Arrival Of Kai

As the group is finishing up their prepares they soon stop hearing a noise.

"I know that sound. It's Kai." Alexis says.

"He's here." Tigress says as everyone gets into their places as the fight then begins as planned.

"Here comes Po." Alexis says as Po is running towards them with some jade masters behind him.

"Let's go. Alexis watch out!" Tigress shouts as they start fighting some of the jade masters before Tigress notices Crane about to attack Alexis and shouts causing her to quickly move out of the way.

"Crane! Mom! Oh come on. I don't want to hurt you!" Alexis says as she sees Crane and master Vulpine walking towards her.

"Alexis focus." Tigress shouts before master Vulpine attacks her.

"Then again... I guess I can be flexible. Just remember I didn't want to do this." Alexis says as she attacks master Vulpine and Crane. Not long after fighting the jaded masters then return to their coin form and go back to Kai as Po then gets knocked onto the ground near everyone causing them to go over to him.

"I was wrong. I'm sorry. Run. Run!" Po says Kai lands behind him and laughs while Po crawls over to the others.

"So Oogway this was the one destined to stop me? I will have his chi and then all of theirs! And you... You really thought you could send me back to the spirit realm? You are just a stupid mortal." Kai says as he laughs while the group gives fearful looks.

"It only works on mortals. You're right. I can't send you there. But I can take you there. What's that?" Po says as everyone looks in a different direction before Po grabs Kai and wraps his arms around him.

"What?" Kai asks as Po grabs his other hand preparing to do the Wuxi Finger Hold.

"Po!" Tigress shouts.

"Son!" Li Shan shouts.

"What are you doing!?" Alexis shouts.

"Skadoosh." Po says as he then performs the Wuxi Finger Hold as everyone is then blinded by a large amount of light before seeing Po and Kai are nowhere in sight but some pink petals on the ground where they were.

"What happened? Where's Po?" Li Shan asks as he and Ping go over to the pink petals.

"He took Kai away. He saved us." Tigress says sadly.

"No." Li Shan says as he drops to his knees.

"He saved us but who's saving him?" Ping asks.

"Come on son. Fight! We have to help him. We have to help him! Okay. Everyone gather around. That's it. Come in close. Come on. We can do this. Po... You taught us who we were meant to be. A father." Li Shan says as everyone gathers around him and follows in his actions.

"A friend." Tigress says.

"A team." Alexis says.

"A family." Ping says as everyone's hands begin to glow along with the flower petals on the ground before the other masters who have been jaded begin to appear around them and back to normal.

"Mom!" Alexis says happily as she sees master Vulpin and happily hugs her.

"It's good to see you my darling. I'm alright. It's okay." Vulpine says as she smiles at Alexis.

"What about Po?" Li Shan asks as everyone is back but Po.

"Have you seen Po?" Tigress asks as she looks at Viper.

"No. He's not here?" Viper asks.

"Po? Po? Why isn't he back?" Ping asks.

"Po!" Li Shan shouts happily as Po appears in a bunch of petals in the air.

"You can fly!" Ping says before the petals around Po disappear and he falls to the ground with a staff.

"You're okay!" Alexis says happily.

"Dad. Dad. Dads!" Po says as his dads then run over and hug him as everyone goes over to him.

"Don't you go disappearing in petals ever again!" Ping says.

"We thought we lost you." Li Shan says happily.

"No you saved me. You all did. Now come on over here!" Po shouts as he lifts his arms up for a hug.

"Hugs!" A panda shouts as everyone goes over and hugs Po.

"Master Shifu!" Po shouts seeing Shifu walk over.

"The student has truly become the tea-... Wait. Where did you get that?" Shifu says pointing to the staff Po is holding.

"Oh this. Oogway gave it to me in the spirit realm." Po says.

"Of course he did." Shifu says.

"I think I mastered chi." Po says as he is tapping the staff.

"Oh of course you did. Can you teach me?" Shifu asks as he smiles.